My tattoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think I could ever have anything pierced by anyone other than a professional. I'd be to scared! I had my belly button piersed a few years ago but had to take it out for some surgery. The hole grew up before I could put it back in. I hope to get it re-done soon though.

crewsk said:
I don't think I could ever have anything pierced by anyone other than a professional. I'd be to scared! I had my belly button piersed a few years ago but had to take it out for some surgery. The hole grew up before I could put it back in. I hope to get it re-done soon though.

lol, crew, my piercings were done by a pro. sadly, he has cancer now and can't do my ink.
in 7th grade, my friend and i got the brilliant idea to try and pierce our bellybuttons ourselves w/ a saftey pin. needless to say, it didn't work. my Mom would have put me over her knee and whooped my a*s if i came home with a piercing at 12 years old.

Last edited:
Mine was too luvs. I kew a girl who pierced her belly button with an earring. She numbed it with ice then pushed the earring through. I thought her dad was going to kill her!

okay. i've spoken to some tattoo artists and the woman at the beer store, and i've figured out what i want....
i'm getting a crucifix in indigo blue with Jesus staring up at the sky, with a crown of thorns on and a look of despair on his face, a tear rolling down his face, nalied to the cross, with 'He died to save my soul' in the gothic lettering. it'll be right under my feeding tube.
i know it'll be beautiful. my Mom is taking me on saturday.

Last edited:
Sounds very complicated... will it all be done at once or will you have to go back again to get it finished?

:) This was done by someone on another forum.Click on the picture and wait a few seconds and she will blink.

Last edited:
Dove is such a pretty dog. Congrats on posting pictures. I knew you could do it...........wasabi

your little dove is a cutie, marge. what a little sweetpea. i love animals.

pds, i'll probably have to go a few times. the one guy said it should only take half an hour, but i'm not so sure about that. i didn't mention the gothic lettering or the crown of thorns to him.

Marge, shame on you. You didn't tell us that your pet was a rat. Isn't it cute!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Just teasing, she really is cute AND she has too much hair for a rat. :)

No she isn't a rat, but she thinks she is a cat. She loves ping pong balls..holds them between her feet and squirts them out and plays Soccor. (sp?) the spell checker lets words through that I know arn't right..

Did any of you see her blink??
Dove

Marge, your little Dove gets prettier every time I see her.

Z, that cake is phenominally gorgeous!

Luvs, you know how I feel about tattoos, but I like the message you chose.
Where is it going?

Dove said:
No she isn't a rat, but she thinks she is a cat. She loves ping pong balls..holds them between her feet and squirts them out and plays Soccor. (sp?) the spell checker lets words through that I know arn't right..

Did any of you see her blink??
Dove

Yes, Marge, I saw her blink. That was too cute!! Like the sparkles too.

lol, jkath, i know you hate tattoos. i thought of you as i was putting this thread up.:LOL:
it's going under my peg tub, on the left side of my lower abdomen.
as i wrote earlier, if you didn't see it, it's going to be a crucifix in indigo blue with a picture of Jesus on it, Him staring up at the sky with a crown of thorns on, a tear rolling down his cheek, and it will say, "He died to save my soul" in gothic lettering undeath it or both underneath and over it.
i might have it say, "he died to save us from our sins" or he died to save our souls" or "in the arms of Jesus" instead.
i'll post a picture of it once it heals.

Last edited:
Okay... Here's my only tattoo. It's my only one and I have no regrets. It reflects my 'circle of life' beliefs and my connection to the Earth. The 'beads' are red, yellow and blue (representing fire, earth, water) and the Thunderbird symbol reminds of a story that tempers vanity. The feathers are symbols of bravery and perseverance.

The cool thing is that, even with a short-sleeved shirt, it's only the black tips of the feathers that show... (and that's only with T-shirts and stuff, not business shirts).

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 74
luvs_food said:
your little dove is a cutie, marge. what a little sweetpea. i love animals.

pds, i'll probably have to go a few times. the one guy said it should only take half an hour, but i'm not so sure about that. i didn't mention the gothic lettering or the crown of thorns to him.

How big will it be luvs? Mine is about 2 1/2 inches high & 2 inches wide & it took almost an hour.

Last edited:
i figure the crucifix itself will be about 2 1/2 in. tall and 1 3/4 in. wide, crew. the lettering will be really small.

Back
Top Bottom