"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 06-09-2005, 03:11 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdswife
What's yours middie??
pds i have 3. one is on my upper left side of my chest of a rose.
my second is on my left leg on my lower calf about 4-5 inches above my ankle of an eagle flying with a heart in it's talons.
my third is on my lower back. it's a purple and blue tribal thing that branches out on the sides with a wolf head in the center.

Old 06-09-2005, 03:16 PM   #12
Master Chef

pds, i was going to get it on my lower back, but now i'm thinking of getting it on my belly under my peg tube. i'm just worried about it stretching out when i get pregnant. but a few of my friends have belly tattoos that shrunk to a relatively normal size after thier babies were born.
rainee, i know you can't drink before you get it done. i heard that years ago. i didn't drink before my piercings so that i wouldn't bleed. i still got dizzy when they pierced my tongue, though.

Old 06-09-2005, 03:20 PM   #13
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by middie
my third is on my lower back. it's a purple and blue tribal thing that branches out on the sides with a wolf head in the center.
Take a picture of that one, I bet it's cool looking. I love wolves. Too chicken myself to get on done besides, DH would kill me. He doesn't even have one.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:27 PM   #14
Chef Extraordinaire

ah texas i'd have killed the idiot if he told me i couldn't get one. i'm a wolf fanatic. tats aren't that bad but then again it depends where you get them. the one on my leg hurt alot more than the one on my back. the one on my chest hurt the worst i think though.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:46 PM   #15
Sous Chef

I have only one thing to say about tattoos........................................... ................................... .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. ...................................... .................................................. ..........................

OUCHIE!!!!
Hmmm that didn't work out so hot
Old 06-09-2005, 04:23 PM   #16
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Icy, they aren't that bad really. I have one on my right hip & I bairly felt a thing. As a matter of fact, I sat there singing Aerosmith songs with the lady who was doing it. The only thing that made me slightly uncomfortable was the fact that my back side was on display for some total strangers who decided to see what I was getting while they were waiting on someone.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #17
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewsk
Icy, they aren't that bad really. I have one on my right hip & I bairly felt a thing. As a matter of fact, I sat there singing Aerosmith songs with the lady who was doing it. The only thing that made me slightly uncomfortable was the fact that my back side was on display for some total strangers who decided to see what I was getting while they were waiting on someone.
I would die if my big butt was showing to anyone
Old 06-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #18
Chef Extraordinaire

icy like i said it all depends on where you get them. i thought the one on my back would hurt like the dickens cause of the bones from my spine. i hardly felt anything.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:31 PM   #19
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgirl
I would die if my big butt was showing to anyone
Lucky for me it wasn't my entire butt, but I was still embarrassed about it. Hubby thought it was funny!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:41 PM   #20
Sous Chef

LOL I swore to myself after I got my ears pierced by a friend when I was in Navy. She used a piece of soap and a needle. I am such a wimp, AND proud of it.