My tattoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what ever you do, DO NOT get characters like asian symbols ar latin words unless you have researched their meaning. i know some people that have those types of ink, and eventuaslly found out that the it actually means things that can't be printed on this site. they thought it meant things like "power, prosperity, and serenity", and the ink really said something else very embarassing.

also, i know it's difficult to think what you may look like in 25 years, but try to picture what your tattoo will look like faded, stretched, and sagging. lol, some asian characters change their meaning that way...

Want to see a picture of my sweet little doggies?

rat-0001.jpg

117-1725_IMG_small.jpg
boys_nice.jpg

NOW AREN'T MY PUPPIES BEAUTIFUL? :)

LOL, I like the ones dancing in the corner. And the Black one by the purple blanket looks very very guilty of something. Yep, they are cute.

um, they're beautiful, but pssst.... those are hamsters. i have one, too.
bucky, my brother warned me not to get a character for that same reason. i'm going with the crucifix.
:)

crewsk said:
The only thing that made me slightly uncomfortable was the fact that my back side was on display for some total strangers who decided to see what I was getting while they were waiting on someone.

Crewsk, that's what the tip jar is for. :ermm:

The Z said:
Okay... Here's my only tattoo. It's my only one and I have no regrets. It reflects my 'circle of life' beliefs and my connection to the Earth. The 'beads' are red, yellow and blue (representing fire, earth, water) and the Thunderbird symbol reminds of a story that tempers vanity. The feathers are symbols of bravery and perseverance.

The cool thing is that, even with a short-sleeved shirt, it's only the black tips of the feathers that show... (and that's only with T-shirts and stuff, not business shirts).

I love it!!! My living room is covered in indian decor. I have 2 dream catchers with indian chiefs, one has a wolf head head dress with an eagle beside it and the other has the tribal head dress with a wolf head beside it. Lots of feathers and leather.

jkath said:
Aren't those rats? Or are we playing a game.......?
The dancing photo is absolutely darling!

EEK! those ARE rats, aren't they? where's my mousetrap?
just 'kidding, lol, they're really cute.:LOL:

LOL I am just picking on Dove. :) Believe me I do NOT have any rat pets. I remember the movie (shudder) Ben.

what do you guys think of this for my tattoo?
crucifix.jpg

i'd have them shorten the cross a bit. i think it's beautiful.
i'll also have her draw him looking up at the sky instead of looking down and leave the background out. i'm getting in in blue, also.

icy, if you don't like tattoos, you don't like 'em. ~shrug~ i don't like bellybutton rings, myself.
i happen to love tattoos just so long as they're not too big. i'm very artistic and have a strong appreciation for tattoos that are well-done.
i'll get my ink and i'll cherish it's beauty and its meaning. others' opinions of it mean little to me. i mean, of course i want people to like it, but it's gonna be on my belly and not my hand or somewhere where the whole planet could see it for a reason:
it's for me and my close friends to see, not people who don't know me.:)

Last edited:
Luvs I apologize if I upset you. Guess I didn't explain myself well enough. I personally wouldn't get a tattoo but if someone else chooses to get one, that is up to them. :) Actually I have seen some very pretty tattoos but no matter how beautiful, I still don't want one. :)

you didn't upset me, icy.
i'll enjoy my work. that's what i care about.

Just make sure that the one you get is REALLY the one you want. LOL. Or, put it a place that no one can really see it in case you don't want to show it off later on. I have one but it's not really visible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom