My tattoo is pink, is something wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
around my tatoo, it's pink. like where i placed ointment. is that normal?

Were you supposed to place the ointment around it? If so, then it's probably just irritated. When did you get it?

elf, i got it yesterday, and placed ointment around it. katie, i may call my doc if i'm pink tomorrow. thanks, guys!

I would imagine pink around the edges if quite normal. When I got my eyeliner tattooed on it was pink also. But do get it checked out if it's still pink tomorrow.

You can get eyeliner tattooed on?
It's amazing the things I learn here.

That's normal... keep an eye on it.

Where'd ya get it? I'm getting a new one in June at Kyklops on E Carson.

You can get eyeliner tattooed on?
It's amazing the things I learn here.

Yea, and it hurt like a "mommy" and after about 5 years it's certainly faded a LOT - too chicken to get it touched up. I can understand why someone wants to get their eyebrows tattooed on - if they are thinning, turning gray, and eyesight is going all at the same time! LOL It was certainly nice not having to put any eyeliner on for those 5 years though!

around my tatoo, it's pink. like where i placed ointment. is that normal?

That's normal. Your body is trying to heal itself. Just be sure and continue to use your ointment.
Back when my daughters got theirs done, Vaseline was what they used, but we're talking breasts and ankles.

If you start to see signs of infection, like burning, itching or a lot of extra matter in the eye, please call your doctor. Your eyesight is nothing to fool around with.

That's normal. Your body is trying to heal itself. Just be sure and continue to use your ointment.
Back when my daughters got theirs done, Vaseline was what they used, but we're talking breasts and ankles.

If you start to see signs of infection, like burning, itching or a lot of extra matter in the eye, please call your doctor. Your eyesight is nothing to fool around with.

I don't think her tattoo is near her eye - that was me.

maybe it's a tattoo of an eyeball on her arm, like mine...

hey luvs, are you infringing on cbs copyrights?

if it's pink AND there's pain,then yes, you might have a problem...the best stuff (prescription by the way) is bactroban........a topical antibiotic that is great for everything---most docs will give it to you over the phone---you don't even need to see them they'll order it for you...there is a generic for it, too.........mupirocin 2% which is considerably cheaper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom