My Uncle Has Passed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
He had of the too much of the infection of the surgery and became very ill and he passed yesterday. This is very difficult.

It is all I can say with a heart broken.

~Cat

Dear, sweet Cat. I am so, so sorry. I can understand how painful this must be and you and your whole family will be in my heart and thoughts.

I wish I could put my arms around you and give you a big, loving hug. Instead, I must send it via the Internet.

Oh, Cat, so sorry to hear about your dear Uncle. May he rest in peace.

I thank all of you for your kindnesses. Mamma is beyond of herself and so very sad for my Nicu is her brother. I must go of her again and allow of Joyce to be with you of details and all it is.
I thank you so very much.
~Cat

Cat and Rina haven't had a good day for a while. When Nicu passed, it was bad...really bad.

They'll be all right later on. It's just the journey there and soooooooohurtful.

My deepest condolences to you and your entire family Cat.
I send you ALOHA, a Hawaiian word with many meanings;
love, compassion, care, kindness, affection, grace and lastly
farewell. I know that your beloved Uncle is now at peace
with no more pain and will be waiting for you all at heavens gates.
A hui hou, until we meet, Aloha, k~girl

Oh Cat, if I could I would be there right at your side and have you embraced with the biggest hug you would ever get. My heart is broken. At least you have your beloved Momma and Joyce with you to help you through this trying moment.

I know what it is like to lose a person who was so much a part of your family. Sweetheart, remember you not only have your family, but every person and friend you made here praying for you and the soul of Uncle Nicu.

Remember, we all are always here for you. Please keep us in mind. We all love you and Mama Cat. :angel:

And an :angel: for Uncle Nicu as he makes his trip to heaven. :angel:

Cat and Rina haven't had a good day for a while. When Nicu passed, it was bad...really bad.

They'll be all right later on. It's just the journey there and soooooooohurtful.

Joyce thank you so much for being there for them when they need you so badly right now. Having lost a child, I know their pain. Oh how I wish I could be there for them both. Thank you. :angel:

I will be taking them to the airport tomorrow. Nicu's coffin will be loaded tomorrow by the funeral home.

Cat and Rina are trying to get some sleep...I went ahead and packed their bags for them, except for the clothes and toiletries, I packed a bag of snacks for them and put it in Rina's carry-on bag.

The closing on the house is on hold for now; but the buyers aren't upset about it. They're good people who understood the situation, so Cat will be coming back after Nicu's funeral.

I am so blessed to have these wonderful people under our humble little roof. Nicu was an absolute hoot; he loved humor and he adored Cat. He liked our pets, and said he liked his two leg-warmers (two of my cats who slept on his legs LOL!) and he loves dogs, so he enjoyed Lilly.

Nicu was very gracious and gentle. He thanked us for every little tiny thing. We watched funny movies like "Wild Hogs," "Down Periscope," "Spaceballs," "Robin Hood: Men In Tights," "Blazing Saddles," and "Airplane," etc.

He didn't understand the Ku Klux Klan thing in "Blazing Saddles." When we explained it, he roared with laughter. He had a very deep, hearty laugh, and it was infectious.

He loved simple things like a good meal, fellowship, and my husband Justin gave him the honor of saying grace at every meal. He loved that. He complained about always eating too much, and blamed Cat and me for it. I'd fuss back and say, "Nicu, put down the dang fork!"

I didn't know he had contracted Hepatitus C while abroad, and I guess his immune system was a little compromised with that. He travels all over the planet pretty much, and that's a possibility.

Anyway, I thought I'd fill you all in on what's happening. Justin and I are tiptoeing quietly around the house so we don't disturb Cat and Rina. TV is off, sounds on computers are off, and our home is right now very gloomy and sad. When I changed the sheets and all on the guest room bed, I could still smell Nicu's Old Spice a little.

Ouch.

But Cat will be back for the closing. Your wonderful messages will be here waiting for her, and I'll remind her to see them.

Bless you all and thank you. You folks are the best!

Joyce, thank you for filling us in a little bit about what's happening. It's all so sad for all of you, and you and Justin are their angels here. I know your hearts are heavy too.

Thank you both so much. We're doing our best for them...it is so sad to see this.

To be honest, I thought for sure Nicu would get through it all right. I figured a few days, maybe two weeks' recovery, he'd be okay.

Cat, my condolences to you, MamaCat, and your entire family, for your pain and sadness at losing Uncle Nicu. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, CCL, for being so kind to them during these times. You and your hubby are good peoples. The world could use more folks like you.

Back
Top Bottom