My Verse is "Werse"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
SO's sister and daughter have long brown hair and have a habit of leaving it all over the bathroom. She wanted me to make a sign for the bathroom but I thought she should just speak to them directly.

So, 'This mister resisted, the sweetheart persisted.' She smiled and I caved.

I decided a quick rhyming ditty would deliver the message a little more softly.

Ladies!

Your hair is lovely, dark and long

It's been immortalized in song

In sink, tub or floor, you cannot leave it

Before you go you must retrieve it

SO's sister and daughter have long brown hair and have a habit of leaving it all over the bathroom. She wanted me to make a sign for the bathroom but I thought she should just speak to them directly.

So, 'This mister resisted, the sweetheart persisted.' She smiled and I caved.

I decided a quick rhyming ditty would deliver the message a little more softly.

Ladies!

Your hair is lovely, dark and long

It's been immortalized in song

In sink, tub or floor, you cannot leave it

Before you go you must retrieve it

Pretty good, Andy. Sort of the distaff version of: We aim to please. You aim too, please. :angel::angel::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, the devil made me do it.

Good rhyme.
And if that doesn't work you can always start leaving some of your *hairs* on the shower soap :rolleyes:

I also shed but after I am finished brushing &/or combing my hair I always use a dust buster & vacuum the floor, just a little hint!

Great rhyme, Andy! Long hair is a definite problem with shower clogs. I try to save mine, pick it up, ball it up, and throw it in the garbage after I finish showering. I also de-hair my brush, and clean around the sink after use.

Hmm. Probably TMI.

Andy, it helps if they stopper up the sink before they brush/comb/blowdry. Easy to gather up and pitch the hair rather than having it go down the drain and clog it. Just one more thing to...um, encourage them to do.

Dawg, when you clean your hair out of the brush leave it in a bush in the garden. There are birds who love to use hair for building their nests. More entertainment for Beagle!

I keep a roll of paper towels in the bathroom for hand washing. Saves on towels and is more sanitary. After I wipe my hands, I use the towel to wipe out the sink and surrounding areas. I always buy the "you choose the size" towels. You don't need half a roll just to wipe your hands and the sink. :angel:

There's a mini vac in each bathroom but that doesn't help with the sink and shower.

I use one of these in the shower drain.

They only cost a couple bucks and they are easy to clean.

I think you should put signs all over the condo, kitchen, closet, your chair the remote, etc... :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

417HKoD1inL._SX385_.jpg

Andy, it helps if they stopper up the sink before they brush/comb/blowdry. Easy to gather up and pitch the hair rather than having it go down the drain and clog it. Just one more thing to...um, encourage them to do.

Dawg, when you clean your hair out of the brush leave it in a bush in the garden. There are birds who love to use hair for building their nests. More entertainment for Beagle!

I used to have humming birds fly up and steal hairs out of my head when I was a little girl. No one would believe me until my grandma witnessed it one time.

Andy, that sounds a lot like something my dad would write. I think your sense of humor and his are pretty matched. Good luck with the hair problem. It sounds like it should do the trick.

I always clean out the tub and the sink after I'm done. How can anyone think its okay not to do that is beyond me

I use one of these in the shower drain.

They only cost a couple bucks and they are easy to clean.

I think you should put signs all over the condo, kitchen, closet, your chair the remote, etc... :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

417HKoD1inL._SX385_.jpg

I have one of these in my kitchen sink and I wondered if that would work in the shower. I will have to get another one and give it a try

:bash: My tub was draining very slow. I asked Spike to take a looksee. He got out the snake and removed such a large ball of hair. It was all my granddaughter's. I saved it and showed it to her. I told her if this problem happened again, I was going to start putting the balls of hair in her bed. Problem solved. I hate finding loose hairs. And don't even entertain a fleeting thought of bringing a hairbrush or comb into my kitchen. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom