Myspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, i see a wave of honesty has hit us.

actually, i was hiking in michigan, and came upon ronjohn bowling in the woods. he offered me some mead, and i must have fallen asleep...

I finally was yanked into the 21st century and broke down, upgraded from Windows 98 to Vista, seemed like jumping the Grand Canyon! I just started up a "weak" page. Yeah, it's a work in progress. A very addictive, and frustrating work in progress! Just not having any luck with all the code thingies.... hahaha

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/229035120

Bump, finally sitting at the computer for 5 minutes now. I was looking at this thread to see if there were any new adds, just thought I would nudge it a little in case any new members had pages!!! :chef:

I no longer have a myspace account but........

I met my wife on myspace! We both had a child and we both divorced about the same time (within a couple months) We dated for a little while got married in Vegas with our kids as the only ones there and had another child about a year later. She is the best thing thats happened to me and I owe it al to myspace. hahaha Just dont feel the need to be on there anymore.

Hope ya liked my story! :)

AWESOME!! The internet is a great thing! It connects sooo many people that would otherwise not meet! I have met a lot of great friends, that will be there for a lifetime! I just hope I am so lucky to meet the "one"!!! :angel:

I no longer have a myspace account but........

I met my wife on myspace! We both had a child and we both divorced about the same time (within a couple months) We dated for a little while got married in Vegas with our kids as the only ones there and had another child about a year later. She is the best thing thats happened to me and I owe it al to myspace. hahaha Just dont feel the need to be on there anymore.

Hope ya liked my story! :)

Myspace scares me, I have a facebook, my SIL's and a friend made me do it!

Back
Top Bottom