Myspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see the difference of the two.

I don't really either, I just haven't heard as much bad press about facebook I guess...
I have a friend in Denmark that I've had a hard time keeping up with, and when she signed up she invited me, so I had to sign up to see her pics of her new baby... then my SIL's found out I signed up and all heck broke loose! Next thing I know they have about 6 pics of me posted up!
I don't like those girls anymore.... :wacko:
kidding.

ok you all inspired me to get a myspace account, so when Im off this week i'll sign up for one, probably a facebook too. I'm sure I'll need my 15 year olds help to figure it all out though.

I think at one point in time I had a yahoo 360, Hi5, YouTube, and Myspace account. I can't remember the last time I was on any of them or even looked at them.

myspace and facebook is for youngins and pedophiles. i am neither.

having said that, i have a myspace account (duh, what else but my name), but it is only to keep in touch with a friend in ireland who seems incapabable of using regular email.

i do have a friend named "tom" there, though.

do all young people (and pedophiles) post pictures of themselves looking over their shoulders, pursing their lips like they just sucked on a lemon, or is it just me?

Well since I'm not a pedophile I guess I qualify as a youngun! WOOHOO! I cancelled myspace cuz I was never on there and find Facebook much easier to navigate and lots more to do over there too.

Yes, that is the page created by Andy R way back when Myspace was the "in" thing. It used to be kept current by crewsk but she got too busy to look after it so I'm not sure who manages it now. I suspect its Andy.

I wonder if there is a Facebook link for DC? I'll have to talk to Andy about that.

Cool, well, hopefully he adds me so I can spread the word even MORE about DC!!!!

Yes, that is the page created by Andy R way back when Myspace was the "in" thing. It used to be kept current by crewsk but she got too busy to look after it so I'm not sure who manages it now. I suspect its Andy.

I wonder if there is a Facebook link for DC? I'll have to talk to Andy about that.

Back
Top Bottom