Name 3 Things Always in Your Fridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cold air
Shelves
Something sticky and unrecognizable on said shelves
You can empty the fridge, wash every shelf off perfectly and somehow, the next day, one of the shelves has something sticky on it. A big blob of it smeared halfway across the shelf.

It's just one of those things in life that never goes away.

You can empty the fridge, wash every shelf off perfectly and somehow, the next day, one of the shelves has something sticky on it. A big blob of it smeared halfway across the shelf.

It's just one of those things in life that never goes away.
Like the sock eating monster in the washer?

Like the sock eating monster in the washer?

I'm sure the monster is in the dryer. It chews up the socks and leaves them in the lint trap. I know my clothes can't possibly have that much lint. :ohmy:

I think it roams from washer to dryer to hunt for its favorite socks to eat. I've frustrated it by buying identical socks by the dozen. Now its biting holes in my underwear. I mean, how does one wear a hole in underwear? It's not like I scoot around on the floor in them. I think its the sock monster chewing on them.

I think it roams from washer to dryer to hunt for its favorite socks to eat. I've frustrated it by buying identical socks by the dozen. Now its biting holes in my underwear. I mean, how does one wear a hole in underwear? It's not like I scoot around on the floor in them. I think its the sock monster chewing on them.
Eat many beans? Maybe you need some blow out patches?

I will give a few things other than what "most" people have in their fridge. I always have worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and minced garlic.

Hmm. Just read back this far, but these three items go so darned fast in my house that refrigeration isn't needed. Not fair, I don't buy minced garlic, so it stays in a basket with onions.

3 xToilet roll for that morning after curry experience.

Reminds me of the time I made Indian food for some friends who'd never had the experience. The color enhancing ingredient for the tandoori chicken in every recipe I saw (and in every restaurant I'd been to, the chicken was pretty vivid red) was, you guessed it, food coloring. My new-to-Indian friends were absolutely astonished to discover something the next day. Don't want to get too scatological, but we got a lot of jokes and laughs from the experience.

Hmm. Just read back this far, but these three items go so darned fast in my house that refrigeration isn't needed. Not fair, I don't buy minced garlic, so it stays in a basket with onions.

Well, I love fresh garlic and use it as often as I can, but time can be a factor. It's nice to have a back-up.

Three things that are always in my fridge?

* Emptiness
* Something gone bad years ago
* Something not edible which I accidentaly placed in the fridge

TRUE STORY.

Three things that are always in my fridge?

* Emptiness
* Something gone bad years ago
* Something not edible which I accidentaly placed in the fridge

TRUE STORY.

Hey, two out of three of those can be found in a lot of relationships, too.
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom