Name 3 Things Always in Your Fridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pickles
green olives
and my cat Sadie!!:LOL:

Attachments

• of=50,332,442.jpeg
    of=50,332,442.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 164
Butter
Assorted Cheeses
Crème Fraîche

also eggs and dijon mustard.

ChefJune: I've had a recent obsession with creme fraiche...I can't find it in my markets. I've found recipes for making my own. I've never had it and don't know how to use it...but I WANT IT :ROFLMAO: what do you do with it?

3 things in my fridge always:
eggs
milk
butter

I can't think of much of anything that I am not out of at one time or another. I try hard for Milk, butter & eggs.

Does salsd dressings that have not been used in a very long time count? We try to keep the "party goers form beint there. Those are things that are, let's say, past their prime.

In the freezer, we have a rule. If you have a birthday in the freezer, you're gone.

AC

Callie for some reason at my store it's over in the deli area in the cheese cases. Try looking there.

middie, i looked there...and found something called "mexican cream." somehow i don't think that's the same as creme fraiche...is it? anyway, i guess i should break down and ask someone at the market. :LOL:

middie, i looked there...and found something called "mexican cream." somehow i don't think that's the same as creme fraiche...is it? anyway, i guess i should break down and ask someone at the market. :LOL:

If you are near a Trader Joe's (and if you aren't near one, you really should move! :LOL:) they carry it in the dairy section.

Back
Top Bottom