Name Any Movie, Show, Cartoon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite all time local theater favorite that I shared with Katie E earlier, is a "street car named desire". They projected a much larger cast than they were. I would definitely see it again, and spend the same money doing so.

I know, last letter of the last word, but I so hate following the rules :)

Bob

Rose - That's supposed to be the first letter of the last word if you were following the rules, but "E street blues" has a really catchy title that I'm guessing was a really good show.

Bob

Thank's Bob, oops :LOL: the show I was thinking of was Hill Street Blues, but you are right it is a catchy name maybe someone will use it to their advantage.

Let's try this,

Devil Wears Prada

I don't know why the devil would wear Prada (mostly a woman's fashion thing?) But somehow that title sounds familiar. maybe we can encourage the DC crowd into maybe spending time in a local live theater. I would consider my job here as done, if that were the case.

Live shows, are so much better than a movie.

Bob

the Devil Wears Prada, is a Movie starring Meryl Streep, and due to independence whether one chooses movies or live shows is just that, one's own decision. I'm happy for your own choice for you but I doubt a promoter will stage a live show at the time my shift is completed and I work all weekends of the year. Let's just say when a live show is shown at 01.30 in the morning on a Sunday I'll be there :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Movie

Ellakav? I'm just trying to add some flavor here since it is a cooking forum :)

I do hope you didn't mind.

Bob

...'kay...to my knowledge I haven't been online all day, so I'm thinking
I missed something??
and don't ask me what my last post was because at this point, it would
require too much effort to look it up, as I've not a clue.
and oh yeah, WHERE did y'all leave the thread at???:wacko:
ladies and gents, I've had all of this :censored: day that I can stand.
I am so going to bed.

CasperImproved, You need to go all the way back to the very beginning of this thread and see just whom started this thread and made the rules.

This is my thread and I don't apreciate you hijacking it to your benefit.

CasperImproved, You need to go all the way back to the very beginning of this thread and see just whom started this thread and made the rules.

This is my thread and I don't apreciate you hijacking it to your benefit.

:LOL:YOU GO, GIRL!!!:w00t2:

since your last post began with a 'p' I will continue on with

Perfect Strangers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom