Name everything you ate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
ok, I'm probably the worst one here. I'm due to have a baby in August if that clears things up a little "lol".

1. bowl of lucky charms with lots of milk.
2. 2 brownie bites "homemade from hannaford bakery"
3. egg mcmuffin sandwich. 1 egg, 1 slice of american cheese, 2 small slices of bacon, whole wheat english muffin.
4. Four little pepperoni and montery jack cheese sandwiches. Not on any bread. Just cut up pepperoni and cheese X '4. Cheese was a little bigger than each piece of pepperoni
5. some watermelon
6. Another 2 brownie bites.
7. sugar free popcycle
8. Some chocolate malt balls

and later we are probably doing take out.
LOL
I'm thinking I might even be forgetting something.

tofu scramble with green onions & asparagus
Quorn bacon
coffee
celery & tomatoes with hummus
pumpkin seeds
celery & peanut butter
50 ounces of water
soy protein smoothie

steel cut oats
blueberries
yogurt

Big salad :) (like Elaine's)
w/ grilled salmon, gr pepper, carrots, red wheat berries, cukes, onion and red cabbage

cantaloupe
a munch of feta :-p

edit:
2 chicken tortillas
festive bean salad w/ 'lots of stuff'

Vodka and lemonade

Last edited:
pita bread with hummus
scrabled eggs
potato rosti (similar to hash browns)
bacon
1 can coke, 1 can dr. pepper, and 2 bottles of water

1 bowl shredded wheat - breakfast
2 chocolate donuts (cake style) - shortly after breakfast
1 beef and 1 chicken kabob with kabod'd onions, green pepper, tomato, and rice - lunch

:) coffee,mini strawberry shredded wheat cereal mixed with a little cheerois,2 TBL ground flax seed with vanilla soy milk.
2 bowls of creamy pureed potato cabbage soup with a little shredded cheese OK alot of shredded cheddar cheese
Several glasses of Roibos Red iced tea

Last edited:
Uhhh, OK....
One big cup of coffee for breakfast
Two hot dogs, raw and on a bun with mustard for lunch (Hey, at least they were Smith's skinned :) )
One chocolate candy bar for after lunch
Mix one can of Dr Pepper in there somewhere
And I'm on my first beer trying to decide how to make up for that most healthy day for dinner :wacko:

I usually don't eat very well during the day when I'm busy with work (kennel owner), but I came back here looking up that orange roughy on the grill recipe.... I'll make up for it by about the time the sun starts to go down. Until tomorrow starts it all over that is :LOL:

I need to ad more malt balls "ok I'm bad" and we are getting chinese tonight. We ordered peking ravioli, crab ragoon, white rice, general gao chicken and lobster sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

although I'm a little full from what I already ate today.

2 cups of coffee, the last spoonful of tuna salad with capers and onions, lots of water and a small hotdog on a bum. I think I'll go find a cookie and more water.;)

oatmeal, orange juice and coffee

roast pork, roasted potatoes, corn, salad, water

turkey bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich on toast and milk

cookies come later-;)

:)
legend_018 said:
That's interesting. What turned you on to that ice tea and where do you get it?
Actually its Celestial Seasonings Madgascar Red Tea made with the red roibos tea.I drink tons of ice tea's I like the naturally sweetened tea's.I also like green tea and adore Snapples Green Tea with Mango but have not been able to get it of lately it just isn't on the shelves any more.I also like Celestials Simply Pear cant find that one any more.I also like straight up green tea(iced)no sugar.Im just into ice tea rather than water and drink it all day .Hafto its so dry out here I need it as I dehydrate so easily.

YT2095 said:
2 cups off coffee
8 cans of beer (so far)
18 cigs (so far)

HA HA!!! You gonna needs some mints!!! :LOL:

Ok, I have had:

A Red Bull
Water
1/2 bowl of seafood gumbo (shared with hubby)
Pasta Mardi Gras from Pappadeaux

Currently have another Red Bull in the chiller!

Back
Top Bottom