Name that dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Thought it might be a nice idea to guess the names of popular dishes.

I'll start with an easy one to see if this works or not..

A French Casserole with beans and sausages..

Around here it's a blind squirrel and an acorn...
but this is turning into a different game ;^)

Snip, you probably are very fortunate not to know this one! ;)

The "blue box" refers to something known as "Kraft Dinner", "KD", or "Mac and Cheese". It is a North American tradition among kids, poor starving University students and anyone on a budget.

It is noodles and a powdered cheese that come in a "blue box" and isn't that great tasting but sure does in a pinch!

Okay, my turn.
English style sausages served with a generous serving of potatoes that have been boiled and mixed with some butter and milk until smooth.

The "blue box" refers to something known as "Kraft Dinner", "KD", or "Mac and Cheese". It is a North American tradition among kids, poor starving University students and anyone on a budget.

It is noodles and a powdered cheese that come in a "blue box" and isn't that great tasting but sure does in a pinch!

Okay, my turn.
English style sausages served with a generous serving of potatoes that have been boiled and mixed with some butter and milk until smooth.

Lol! Oh, We have something like that. Maggie -2min Noodles!

Okay, my turn.

And my answer is Bangers and Mash!

Back
Top Bottom