"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #1391
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Underwood Chicken Spread
__________________

__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #1392
Senior Cook
 
AnnieDrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 409
Ding, ding ding!! I can't say that it tastes very good as I haven't eaten it. It was part of my emergency kit!
__________________

__________________
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #1393
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieDrews View Post
Ding, ding ding!! I can't say that it tastes very good as I haven't eaten it. It was part of my emergency kit!
Oh gads...I didn't mean to guess...

Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Reduced Iron, B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid)], Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Beef Fat), Whole Eggs, Dextrose. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Glucose, Leavenings (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sweet Dairy Whey, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness), Yellow 5, Red 40.
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #1394
Everymom
 
Alix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 23,184
A cookie of some kind?
__________________
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams
Alix
Alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #1395
Chef Extraordinaire
 
babetoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: escondido, calif. near san diego
Posts: 14,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Oh gads...I didn't mean to guess...

Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Reduced Iron, B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid)], Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Beef Fat), Whole Eggs, Dextrose. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Glucose, Leavenings (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sweet Dairy Whey, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness), Yellow 5, Red 40.

no clue what it is, but it sure doesn't sound healthy. might it be bread?
__________________
"life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain"
babetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #1396
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Oh criminy's! I forgot I won this one...

Not a cookie.

It is a baked item, not bread.

Sorry!
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #1397
Senior Cook
 
Kur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 105
The first thing that comes to mind is a Twinkie... close? :)
__________________
Kur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:18 AM   #1398
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kur View Post
The first thing that comes to mind is a Twinkie... close? :)
You got it...it is a Twinkie. Now you need to find an ingredient list or recipe for us pathological foodies to guess. Have fun!
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #1399
Senior Cook
 
Kur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 105
Okydoky... here goes:

Forgive me if this one has been done before... ;)

Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, corn syrup, salt, raisin paste, crushed orange puree, spices and herbs, dried garlic and onion, caramel, color, potassium sorbate (TO prevent ... I mean, preserve freshness), xanthan gum.
__________________
Kur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #1400
Senior Cook
 
Kur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 105
Hmm.... too hard? Let me know and I'll post the answer and another one...
__________________

__________________
Kur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.