Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ding! You're up. And as a little side note, when my best friend moved to the US she couldn't GET salt and vinegar chips there. I had to either mail them to her, or bring her a HUGE care package when I visited.

Ding! You're up. And as a little side note, when my best friend moved to the US she couldn't GET salt and vinegar chips there. I had to either mail them to her, or bring her a HUGE care package when I visited.

I've seen them around. Not a fan.

BRB with another.

Ingredients: milk chocolate (sugar, chocolate, skim milk, cocoa butter, lactose, milkfat, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavours), enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, food starch-modified, vegetable oil (soybean oil, canola oil and/or corn oil), malt, leavening (yeast, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), sugar, less than 2% - cornstarch, corn syrup, dextrin, coloring (includes blue 1 lake, red 40 lake, yellow 6, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 2 lake, blue 2), gum acacia.

There are only 2 kinds of M&Ms in my world, peanut and regular. Since there are no peanuts listed...regular M&Ms?

Well crap. Off to look. Clearly I'm being ripped off here in Canada if there are more types available that I don't have!

Correctamundo!

Do you realize that the last 21-22 posts have been just you and me.

We can't go on meeting like this.

Heh heh heh...thats OK, I'm having fun - you? I have to go to work. How about you take my turn for me? Chances are it will just be me guessing later anyway! ;)

Here is an ingredient list for a common product listed in alphabetic order:

DRIED GARLIC
EGGS
ENZYME MODIFIED EGG YOLK
MODIFIED CORNSTARCH
MUSTARD FLOUR
NATURAL FLAVOR
PAPRIKA
POTASSIUM SORBATE
SALT
SOYBEAN OIL
SPICE