Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last guess was yesterday, I'm thinking we need some hints to get this moving again.

Maybe it's just Christmas, Alix. Family, baking, last minute dinner tweaking, ya know. I figure most people will get back to normal when the holidays are over. I hope yours are good.

Maybe I'm being overly picky. It's a chutney.

I think insisting on a name brand is very difficult...different regions and cultures have different brands that are available to them. There are food items I can get in Montana, but not in Wyoming...and that is just a state away...:)

There are food items I can't get in Western Montana that are on the shelves in Eastern Montana...funny thing, that Continental Divide...:ROFLMAO:

I think insisting on a name brand is very difficult...different regions and cultures have different brands that are available to them. There are food items I can get in Montana, but not in Wyoming...and that is just a state away...:)

There are food items I can't get in Western Montana that are on the shelves in Eastern Montana...funny thing, that Continental Divide...:ROFLMAO:

I wasn't insisting on a name brand. But, the brand mentioned was definitely wrong.

I just googled Major Grey's Chutney. It's not even a brand, it's a type of chutney. It has mangoes, tamarind, lime juice, and a bunch of other stuff. No mango, tamarind, or lime juice in my list.

Well no biggie, whose turn is it then? I'm on and off today as I do baking etc, but I'd like to play.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom