Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Close enough. Lipton Spring Vegetable. (Same company as Knorr so I suspect the ingredient list is the same too)

You're up Janet!

Close enough. Lipton Spring Vegetable. (Same company as Knorr so I suspect the ingredient list is the same too)

You're up Janet!

This is actually one of the few dried soups in the grocery store that is vegetarian friendly. :chef:

OK - here we go:

What is:

sugar
water
salt
soybeans
flour
black beans
garlic
soybean oil
rice wine
modified corn starch

OK, this is a Canadian product, but I'm sure the astute foodies on this board can figure it out.

Sugar, cream, brown sugar, glucose, butter, maple syrup, maple extract and potassium sorbate.

Partly skimmed milk, sugar, modified milk ingredients, glucose-fructose, water, frozen egg yolks, natural and artificial flavour, butter, color (contains tartrazine). guar gum, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, carob gum, vitamin A palmitate, vitamine D3.

Partly skimmed milk, sugar, modified milk ingredients, glucose-fructose, water, frozen egg yolks, natural and artificial flavour, butter, color (contains tartrazine). guar gum, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, carob gum, vitamin A palmitate, vitamine D3.

Some kind of swee yellow sauce ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom