Name the movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. You're up!

I was holding off so others could play...:LOL:

"It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly."

I was holding off so others could play...:LOL:

"It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly."
I've read the 4 books 5 times!! Have seen the movies umpteen times and am anxiously awaiting The Hobbit.

It is Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring uttered by Boromir. I have watched it about 5 times just in the last week!!

"Fool of a Took!!" Love that line!

Last edited:
I've read the 4 books 5 times!! Have seen the movies umpteen times and am anxiously awaiting The Hobbit.

It is Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. I have watched about 5 times just in the last week!!

:LOL:Another Tolkien fan! I looked carefully for a quote that didn't have names of characters of places!:ROFLMAO: I was actually looking for the wording of Boromir's dying speech, I love it, but it wasn't at IMDb.

You got it!

:LOL:Another Tolkien fan! I looked carefully for a quote that didn't have names of characters of places!:ROFLMAO: I was actually looking for the wording of Boromir's dying speech, I love it, but it wasn't at IMDb.

You got it!
Give me a few to find a quote. BRB

Where is he?
Down by the creek, walking on water.

Okay, here are the lines to...
"This is primarily a British operation, I'm an American and I don't even know why the hell I'm here."
"You're here because you're an American..."

You got it. One of my favorite films.
We are having a blizzard. My furnace went off and it is getting cold. I need to try and bundle up. I will be back in a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom