Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liketobake

Senior Cook
How did you pick your forum name?

For me it was easy. I like to bake, and I am interested in baking, so I became liketobake.

:lucky:

There was an old time fiddle player named Gid Tanner who formed a string band called Gid Tanner and His Skillet Lickers. I borrowed my screen name from them.

PDS Wife

Pretty darn sweet,
Pretty darn s ex y
Pretty darn smart

also PDS is my hubby's initials.

pdswife said:
PDS Wife

Pretty darn sweet,
Pretty darn s ex y
Pretty darn smart

also PDS is my hubby's initials.

I like that, it is creative and smart

:)

Mine is the shortened name of a wonderful wolf I had many years ago. His full name was Chostala Shunkaha Shunka wich means "Little Wolf Dog" in Lakota.

hehe ... since I just found this site a few days ago I guess I'm behind the times ...
Long story short ... once upon a time I was a real big poster on a few forums, including Food Network's now gone forum. However, I got divorced and soon after the ex started looking for me online. Now, I just go by the initials in my family (mraa), and the signature indicates my 1st inital to my name and that I love cooking (Chef R). I think if I said my old screen name, there'd be a few who'd know who I am. Anyway, I'm just here for the food. :)

VeraBlue is the title character in a song by ChemLab....a rather influencial force of nature. She's dangerous, demanding, and positiveling compelling. Plus, the song absolutely rocks. I also wrote several, short fiction noir stories with that nom de plume.

Back
Top Bottom