Names for the new pups?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sketty and meatball is good

dingle and berry

duck duck and goose

shave and shower and shine [oh no, you're only getting two]

chocolate and vanilla

good and plenty

We got our two siberians from the rescue also.
Their names weren't what I'd hoped for and for that, we struggled.
Her name meant little dancing girl in Lakota Indian and his meant
strong boy.

We kept both of them partially and added to them too.
So she's Wach------------- and he's Aleus-------------
That way, they knew their old names, given to them by the man who owned the rescue and we just tagged on endings to them.

Want to see pictures when you get them..........

Want to see pictures when you get them..........

LEFSE, I've got tons of pics I'd like to post right now of all sorts of things-sadly, a it's all a "cyber-boob" like myself can do to even check my email!!

I'd like to put up pictures of myself to show how handsome I am-my mom said I was the best looking boy in my class!! (of course, now that I think about it, she also said I could be president someday.....hmmmm she wouldn't have been saying that stuff to boost my ego now woud she?)

But anyway, if anyone has tips/tips/instructions on how to put up pics, please PM me-I want to do it!!

And keep those names coming-you guys/gals are great!!!

LEFSE, I've got tons of pics I'd like to post right now of all sorts of things-sadly, a it's all a "cyber-boob" like myself can do to even check my email!!And keep those names coming-you guys/gals are great!!!
I want pix of the new baby pups SK.
Weiner and Wrap
Ketchup and Mustard
Chili Cheese and Curly Fries

LEFSE, I've got tons of pics I'd like to post right now of all sorts of things-sadly, a it's all a "cyber-boob" like myself can do to even check my email!!

I'd like to put up pictures of myself to show how handsome I am-my mom said I was the best looking boy in my class!! (of course, now that I think about it, she also said I could be president someday.....hmmmm she wouldn't have been saying that stuff to boost my ego now woud she?)

But anyway, if anyone has tips/tips/instructions on how to put up pics, please PM me-I want to do it!!

And keep those names coming-you guys/gals are great!!!

I can't wait!!

When my JRT had a litter, it was 6 of them (we were told that was unusual, the vet thought there were two and had scheduled a c-section because they'd be just to darned big. She went into labor that night. 6 of the suckers. We named them as we pulled them out, all Hawaiian names. We really knew they'd mostly be renamed as they found (grateful, much beloved) new homes. We kept Keiki, because there were 3 stubbies and two long-legs, and hubby wanted a long leg (the mom-dog was a stubbie). We never did it again, and once someone asked me to trace the pups to find a girl for his guy. I'm pleased to report that everyone who took one did as we advised and fixed theirs as soon as they were old enough. Oh, it just occurs to me, this doesn't add up right. One pup was still-born. People have since told me my JRTs were the most gentle they've every seen, but to be fair, they were mutts. I was actually turning down potential buyers because I lived in FL and got a lot of calls from older couples. I'd gently tell them that JRTs are very high energy. Also very intelligent. People always think they want an intelligent dog, but think about it. If you want a cute dog who won't get into trouble, you really don't want the brightest bulb on the tree. I loved especially the battery names! So appropriate!

I think names that go together are cute, but make sure they stand alone as well. You never know what the future might bring (not trying to be depressing, but maybe they won't get along, etc.). For instance, Energizer and Duracell would work separately as well as together, while some names might only make sense as a pair.

:)Barbara

When my JRT had a litter, it was 6 of them (we were told that was unusual, the vet thought there were two and had scheduled a c-section because they'd be just to darned big. She went into labor that night. 6 of the suckers. We named them as we pulled them out, all Hawaiian names. We really knew they'd mostly be renamed as they found (grateful, much beloved) new homes. We kept Keiki, because there were 3 stubbies and two long-legs, and hubby wanted a long leg (the mom-dog was a stubbie). We never did it again, and once someone asked me to trace the pups to find a girl for his guy. I'm pleased to report that everyone who took one did as we advised and fixed theirs as soon as they were old enough. Oh, it just occurs to me, this doesn't add up right. One pup was still-born. People have since told me my JRTs were the most gentle they've every seen, but to be fair, they were mutts. I was actually turning down potential buyers because I lived in FL and got a lot of calls from older couples. I'd gently tell them that JRTs are very high energy. Also very intelligent. People always think they want an intelligent dog, but think about it. If you want a cute dog who won't get into trouble, you really don't want the brightest bulb on the tree. I loved especially the battery names! So appropriate!

We agree, Claire! I thought those two really stood out!! Would surely be names they would live up to. Real meaning. Makes me wish I had some babies.

I racked my brain last night thinking about this but it was too hard to write out on my iPhone, such little characters and such huge fingers I have:(.
Then I read a post from you stating they'd name themselves.
To me, I'd not want anyone but me or us naming our animals.
So I decided to hold back my opinions.
^^^Until I woke up and thought of more:ROFLMAO:.
Whiskey and Sour
Scotch and Water
Vodka and Tonic
Felix and Oscar
Ozzie and Harriet

What ever you name them I know you'll love them tons.
Blessings dear one.......
Have a great day...

You guys are the absolute best!! Mrs and I have been chuckling over so many great suggestions-but as so many of you have pointed out, they will probably name themselves-but by all means, keep em coming!!

This little thread has even helped ease the sting of missing our little Bailey, and for that I can't thank you enough!!

Such great people at DC:clap:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom