NASCAR Commercials!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cartwheelmac

Hey, I have a suggestion to all of you. When the NASCAR season starts again watch one race, and see all the good comerrcials you have been missing!

My personal favorite: (Dale Earnhardt Jr. is standing on podium giving a speech) Well we here at DEI like to see change. That is why we are changing my number from 8 to 6.7.
(lady runs out of the house yelling at husband who is trimming a bush in an eight shape) Honey! HE CHANGED HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
(dude looking in mirror is shocked at the 8 necklace he is wearing):shock:
(Grandma finishing her knitted blanket that has 8 on it sighs and rolls eyes):rolleyes:
(back to lady and husband who cuts down bush):)
(man just finishes painting garage with 8):unhappy:
(couple gape at each other because they have a bunch of 8 stuff):angry::angry:
Dale Jr.: Nah! Just messin' with you all. We are sticking with eight. No harm done.
(Man just finishes getting 6.7 tattoo on back is stunned):ohmy:

Any ya'll have favorites?

Cameron

They've got a bunch of good ones. The one that omes to mind right now is the question of Darrell (sp?) Waltrip going Hollywood on fnas and the sport or not. Just then you hear a vehicle hit another and a loud motor. DW pushs the limo out of the way with his NASCAR truck.

I really like the one where they are all racing with remote control cars. A bunch are doing well, others nor so well. Tony Stewart wins the race, but right at the end, Dale Jarrett's guys come into the shop and run over Tony's little #20 remote car.

BigDog said:
They've got a bunch of good ones. The one that omes to mind right now is the question of Darrell (sp?) Waltrip going Hollywood on fnas and the sport or not. Just then you hear a vehicle hit another and a loud motor. DW pushs the limo out of the way with his NASCAR truck.

I really like the one where they are all racing with remote control cars. A bunch are doing well, others nor so well. Tony Stewart wins the race, but right at the end, Dale Jarrett's guys come into the shop and run over Tony's little #20 remote car.

Yeah! those are great ones!

I like the one where Tony Stewart walking over to the porta-potty and he looks inside and sees a Jacuzzi and everything!

or

A Ford employee is imagining he is in Kurt Busch's car. "AH Ah There comin' there comin'" he yells. "Give him room Give him room" says the spotter. "Ahhhhhh!" The guy freaks out. "Think you could handle it? We didn't think so."

or

"You know we wanted to try something different this year. We brought Kevin Harvick with us on vacation!" (Kevin smilin' in hot tub wearing full race gear) "Hey Kevin, I'm drafting Ha Ha!" (man and Kevin on tandum) "Be careful with Kevin honey!" (Kevin buried in sand kid drops beach ball and it bounces off of the brim of Kevin's hat) "Marco!" "Polo!" (Kevin in pool)

We like how he runs around in his race suit everywhere.

Cameron

I like the commercial where the man is showing off where he lives and he referred to the race track as his driveway.
I also like the U.P.S. ones where they say "We Want To Race The Truck"

UPS has some good stuff going with NASCAR and their commercials. Their more recent one is Dale Jarrett wondering how the truck would race since its top speed is 70 mph. The UPS guy says no problem, as you see the brown truck go flying by with twin jet engines strapped to the roof. UPS guy then asks Dale if there are any problems, and Dale says nope!

BigDog said:
UPS has some good stuff going with NASCAR and their commercials. Their more recent one is Dale Jarrett wondering how the truck would race since its top speed is 70 mph. The UPS guy says no problem, as you see the brown truck go flying by with twin jet engines strapped to the roof. UPS guy then asks Dale if there are any problems, and Dale says nope!

That one is funny!:LOL::LOL::LOL: I also enjoyed this one.

The truck drives up and the interviewer and the camera guy walk up to the house. ding-dong. The door opens. "Hi Dale Earnhardt Jr, we're here for your interview:)." "Well where do ya'll want to do it?" "Uh, um, uh, wherever your most comftorble :)." Dale smiles. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Dale goes speeding down the track while the camera man and interviwer are crammed into his racecar. "Thanks guys!" The two guys are sitting against the car, whimpering.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Grace

I like Kasey Kahne's Mountain Dew :dew: commercial.

2 Guys go get :dew: from machine.
Guy 2:"I can't believe you locked this thing..." Guy 1 unlocks car, (whirr,bleeping sound as clunker turns to Viper.).
Guy 1: "Whoa," unlocks Viper, (whirr, bleepin sound, Viper turns to racecar.).
Guy 2: "let's roll,"
Guy 1: "Wait," points remote toward #2, (slapping sound a race suit and decals appear.).
Guy 2; (1 points remote toward 2's head, changes to Kahne) "I'm drivin...Hey.
Guy 1: Kasey?
Kasey: A little help? (cup changes to :dew: bottle) Thanks man.
Guy 1: Where you going, I though I was driving?
Kasey: You sure you don't you want me to drive?
Guy 1: Yeah, I got it, rookie.

Kasey: That's Rookie of the Year to you pal.:ROFLMAO::punk::ROFLMAO::punk:

I wish that could really happen to me:sorcerer:

All great commercials. Sounds like NASCAR is really starting to storm the gate as to finding prominance in sports. At the same time, I've heard a lot of die hard NASCAR fans watch the first couple races, then the chase. Everything in between can get rather boring.

Not sure I concur, but there are certain cars/teams that dominate at certain tracks. Sometimes you watch the race to see how the field comes out from runner up on back, 'cause every one knows who's going to win. Even still, there's a lot of skill and chance involved. I watch all the races whenever I can.

As for commercials, I think Wrangler was smart hooking Dale Jr. in to do their commercials. I bet Wrangler jeans are just flying off the shelves more so now simply because Jr. "wears them" and is in the commercial.

I don't like the generic NASCAR commercial where the cars are on a roller coaster. Personal opinion, though.

I can't even think of who it is right now, but, he's racing through town and his street, blowing car parts all over from the speed and everyone just shakes their head and smiles like it happens everyday.

(People in truck, no doors: "Hi Ryan!!" Ryan: Hey!) It's a commercial for the Ram SRT-10, which is a high performance version of the Dodge Ram.

There's no good commercials featuring Carl Edwards?!?!:dry: When one is made with him, it will have to show off his flipping ability :cool:.

texasgirl said:
Thanks Cameron! Hubby thought that is who it was but we just couldn't think right LOL
How could I not know? He is my ffffffffaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttteeeeeeeee driver!!!

cartwheelmac said:
How could I not know? He is my ffffffffaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttteeeeeeeee driver!!!
You don't have to be so passionate about who's your favorite, camdude.

Okay, now I have to ask, cause, there are some of us that are confused, I think. Cameron, male or female???
I thought you were male, but, saw some posts that said you were female, so, I thought I was wrong. Please clear this up so that there aren't anymore embarrassing post for you.

texasgirl said:
Okay, now I have to ask, cause, there are some of us that are confused, I think. Cameron, male or female???

Cameron's a girl, and so am I.

Grace

Okay, thanks for clarifying for me. I was worried that I may have said the wrong thing in another thread had she been a boy. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom