National Unplugged Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
Huh. Anyone else celebrate? I missed it. Too busy on my iPad.

we're going skiing tomorrow, so i hope the lift operators didn't see this or they'll be carrying my big butt up the hill after each run.

No that article is from almost two years ago...today was the day...they can't expect the world to unplug on a tuesday...

Good catch, PF. Thought that was strange...It was on NBC Nightly News tonight so it must be true.....

Last edited:
:wacko:Just like that ad "If it is on the Internet it must be true. They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true." :angel:
My favorite quote by Abraham Lincoln is "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." :LOL:

PF is not allowed to participate in Unplugged Day. Some of those old people might die if they are unplugged. :angel:

I celebrated by using my laptop, microwave, stove (gas w/electronic ignition), TV, table saw and I charged my Droid.

No guilt. No regrets.

Who comes up with this.....?

My favorite quote by Abraham Lincoln is "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." :LOL:

PF is not allowed to participate in Unplugged Day. Some of those old people might die if they are unplugged. :angel:

Geeze...you are right and I was just worried about not being able to use the computers at work, since everything but my patients are on them now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am grateful for soundproof doors. My neighbors cannot even hear me roar with laughter. Thank you. :angel:

I had 99 hours unplugged during Hurricane Isaac. That better count as I'm not going to do it again willingly!

Back
Top Bottom