Need a critique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted a critique, you got it. So quit defending yourself. The picture has NOTHING to do with the text. They do not relate to each other. Did you look at the samples I gave you? In everyone of them, the text and the picture are related: Lost Boys: pictures of boy vampires. Son of Dracula implies vampires, and a SON of a vampire. How do you think your picture of a city relates to YOUR theme?
sheesh, you don't want a critique, then don't ask for one. I'm not going to give you false flattery (and I don't know how I got italics here...)

You wanted a critique, you got it. So quit defending yourself. The picture has NOTHING to do with the text. They do not relate to each other. Did you look at the samples I gave you? In everyone of them, the text and the picture are related: Lost Boys: pictures of boy vampires. Son of Dracula implies vampires, and a SON of a vampire. How do you think your picture of a city relates to YOUR theme?
sheesh, you don't want a critique, then don't ask for one. I'm not going to give you false flattery (and I don't know how I got italics here...)
I'm not going to take some crap from some guy or woman who tells me I am not learning and I should wake up and pay more attention in class, specially when I'm top dog in that class. And a real critique is where you give constructive pointers, and put your 2 cents in.

I'll say no more. and there for end this thread with good bye. "that mean's good bye to the thread and not to the forum.

And a real critique is where you give constructive pointers, and put your 2 cents in.

You mean just like plenty of people have been doing for 4 pages?

You are probably not going to like what your teacher has to say if you hand in any of the pictures you have been showing us...:huh:

Chile, its hard to hear that something we think is really well done doesn't give the impression we want it to give. No one intended to hurt your feelings they were trying to help you out. Keep in mind that just reading what is written without seeing the face of the person saying it can mean you lose a lot of nuance. For example if I say, "I'm fine" and you can't hear my voice or see what I look like you don't know whether I'm actually fine or if you should take cover! ;)

I'm going to close down this thread now folks. I don't think Chile is in the space to hear any more about his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom