Need a Shot? Maybe I can Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I can only speak for myself but I know there are more. I Love each and everyone one of you here at DC and Really Do Care and Pray for you all. If you ever feel alone, Please Know we all Love You Here ! :cool:

Last edited:
Ok Dove here you go this is really me :ohmy: ! all 6' 1" and something over 150 pounds :LOL: of me. And best of all I Really DO Love You ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
I am Giving Out "FREE HUGS" if you can catch me.......... :huh: :wacko:
:-p And you said there isn't anything worth getting thats free anymore ! :cool:

Watch out there James, there are a bunch of us out hunting..:LOL: We love free hugs:)

kadesma

this thread title is a complete tease...i though u were handing out free shots of booze!

I'm very huggable, James.
img_245730_0_8f357f4c4d25eb84a1313fd26228f52f.gif

I'll take a hug please! Hubby is out of town, actually out of the country visiting family, so it's just my daughter, me and the dog. Thanks James, your very thoughtful!

Frank's also out... he has business dates in the south....
I think every pound of you is worth it, it could even be more, you're such a great person.... I could explain in german, but I miss the english words....
James, du bist einfach genial und es ist wundervoll, jemanden wie dich zu kennen!!
Barbara can be really lucky she got you ;)

Maidrite????
Can I hug you back????:heart: Thanks for being for being YOU!!!!
Much love and energy, Vicki

Of course I will hug you all, and Yes believe it or not even I need to be Hugged once in a while :ohmy: :cool:.
Changing People One Hug at a Time, Try it you can't just give one !!!!!!!!! :chef:

img_246026_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg
Here's one for our cook of the month, now also the "teddybear of the month"!!:) :) :)

We love you, ti vogliamo bene tantissimo James!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom