Need help, fast!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Need to send my wife "Happy Birthday" e-mail, can't find on line those nice sparkly inserts,to make it look nice, which there are tonn in every happy birthday thread here, but for some reason I can't get them, grrrrr, I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm doing. Please Help.

If you find one in a thread, you can just right-click and choose "Save As" to save to your hard drive. Then you can insert at will.

I have used Hallmark.com for the very thing that you are asking about.

I believe you have to sign up for it but it is free. Anyway they have some great cards.

CharlieD, I hope your wife had a wonderful birthday!!! For the future if you want to check out this site (my favorite!) http://www.jacquielawson.com/ It does cost about $9 per year but you can send as many e-cards as you want in that year and they have them for all occasions. That $9 pays off just in the Christmas season!!!! I use this site to send out more than 150 e-cards ayear and the list is building.

Shunka said:
... That $9 pays off just in the Christmas season!!!!....

It would have if I celebrated it. But I don't, so no cards are going out then, I'll save my $9 dollars, so I could spend them in some cooking utensils store
It would have if I celebrated it. But I don't, so no cards are going out then, I'll save my $9 dollars, so I could spend them in some cooking utensils store. :)

Back
Top Bottom