Need help finding dog vid (per Timothy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vitauta

Executive Chef
timothy was a beloved dcer who passed away last year....
there was a video that tim once posted, probably sometime in 2011. tim referred to it as a special old time favorite of his. the video featured a large gold-colored dog and a cat. the entire video revolves around frenzied chases and wild bouts of fighting between the two animals, followed by snuggly sleep sessions. the chasing and brawling parts of the video are synchronized with a fast-paced music score.

i have been searching for this video of tim's for a long time, with no luck. tim was a prolific poster who shared many videos with us in various threads over a period of about a year.

it would mean a great deal to me to find this special video of timothy's. i'm hoping one of you has better searching skills or techniques than i do, and can help me out with this.:)

You know....After we lost Timothy, I had an idea that I would see if I could locate and condense Timothy's posts and call it "A Visit With An Old Friend." It would consist of brief titles and links to his posts. Unfortunately, (or perhaps for the best) I got distracted by my schoolwork and never pursued this. Maybe after I finish my schooling....

Dog and Kitten Play Hard, Play Fun

I did not want to bump the old thread! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

...to the tune of 'live and let die', YESS!!:) thank you ever so much, aunt bea. i will never forget this wonderful gift--you have my everlasting gratitude. sometimes i think there is nothing we dcers can't accomplish together!

this video was a favorite of timothy's,and now it has a permanent place in my heart, as well. i think it captures a lively, unbridled spirit with which timothy himself greeted each day, and the sweet, gentle love beneath it....:)

You know....After we lost Timothy, I had an idea that I would see if I could locate and condense Timothy's posts and call it "A Visit With An Old Friend." It would consist of brief titles and links to his posts. Unfortunately, (or perhaps for the best) I got distracted by my schoolwork and never pursued this. Maybe after I finish my schooling....

hoot, i positively LOVE your idea!:) if you decide to proceed with such a plan, please let me know. perhaps i can contribute in some small way that doesn't require pc skills....:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom