Need Help Folding Laundry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta admit, I was a bit skeptical to watch a one minute plus video on how to do something in two seconds, but dang, I think I need to try this out.
Cool find. Have you tried it out yet?

I tried it right after I watched the video, the shirt is back in the laundry basket.

I am just too stupid to fold a shirt in two seconds.

I need more time I tell ya, I need more time, I can't take the pressure! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I saw a similar video years ago and it does work. It takes a little longer than 2 seonds but it does work.

Shrek is good at this method, but for him it's a parlor trick, not something he will do at the laundromat.

I tried it but I couldn't do it that fast or neat. I did it in about 30 seconds LOL I can do it the old fashioned way in less than 10 !! I just need to practice I guess.

I'm thinking....why? I'm not that "covered up" in shirts that I want to be concerned about how many seconds it takes me to fold them.

Martha Stewart did a whole explanatory demonstration of this method on her TV program quite a few years ago. Guess it's still making the rounds.

Pretty slick!
I showed this to Mrs Hoot and she was moderately impressed. We might look into learning this technique, but at our age, old habits and ways are hard to change.

I learned that from a Japanese YouTube video a few years ago. Then I forgot how. :LOL:

That was the best video I have seen for explaining that method.

...Martha Stewart did a whole explanatory demonstration of this method on her TV program quite a few years ago. Guess it's still making the rounds.

ABC's "World News Now" had it in a segment early Thursday morning, but I had seen it a couple years ago too. In a previous life I worked at a mall's gift wrap service (buy something in the mall and we girls wrapped anything for free...thank goodness I wasn't the one who got the canoe!). We had a quick way of folding, not 2 seconds worth, but the end result was oh so much neater looking. Presentation, you know. I suspose if you're only going to put it in your drawer it might not matter...

Back
Top Bottom