Need help getting nutritional information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mj1

Cook
Could someone please do me a favor? Could someone go to Glory Days Grill Nutrition Calculator and get the nutritional information on these items:

Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Tenders Platter
Seasoned Fries

For some reason I can't get it to load with three different browsers.

Since we're on the subject, has anyone eaten at this restaurant? I recently ate there for the first time and was disappointed. Their chicken parmesan was mediocre and certainly not worth $12.99. If price were a reflection of taste, then it should've cost $6.99. I thought the chicken was really weird for chicken parmesan. I'm thinking they must have grilled it or something. If they did, it should have said that in the menu because I would've ordered something else.

I also tasted a couple of their seasoned fries and they were mediocre as well. I've had frozen fries that were better than that.

I'm curious. I always like to see how much calories and fats are in what I eat, especially in restaurants.

Thanks for trying. I'll try emailing them.

I really am curious as to how many calories and fats were in that chicken parmesan. It had to have over 60 grams of fat and over 800 calories. I may have to eat there again so I really would like to have the nutritional info for everything. The relative that wanted to go there wants to eat out again sometime with the whole family. They all like that restaurant. :rolleyes: Next time I think I'll eat before I go and then just order dessert. :D

Chicken Tenders Platter is 964 calories and 55g of fat which is 85%.

Chicken Parmesan is 1404 calories and 62g of fat which is 95% fat.

GROSS!!!

Is that calculator accurate?

It won't let me access the fries one. Thats the best I could get, it was flickering wildly so I could hardly catch all the info.

Oh bad. SOOO bad. That makes me grateful I don't get to eat out very often. I much prefer my home cooked fare and knowing the amounts of sodium/fat/etc I'm putting in there. ICK!!!

Thanks for trying. I'll try emailing them.

I really am curious as to how many calories and fats were in that chicken parmesan. It had to have over 60 grams of fat and over 800 calories :D

that ain't calculating 4 me, in my mind....... a tsp. of butter or 2 tsps. of margarine, or 1 tsp. shortening or 1 of PB is 5 grams & 45 kCals; that would be, on average, counted as 12 fats. 12 fats by 45 kCals, is beyond 800, mathmatically, & that's fat b-4 calculating that chix & breading into that equation. & if there's pasta in there, too.....

Last edited:
that ain't calculating 4 me, in my mind....... a tsp. of butter or 2 tsps. of margarine, or 1 tsp. shortening or 1 of PB is 5 grams & 45 kCals; that would be, on average, counted as 12 fats. 12 fats by 45 kCals, is beyond 800, mathmatically, & that's fat b-4 calculating that chix & breading into that equation. & if there's pasta in there, too.....

wait, wait, i'm a-thinking, here, minus my calculator....... 45 by 12, then breading?, (standard breading procedure of eggs/crumb/flour?), chix of 4 ounces or 1 of those roid-rage chix breasts?, frying (time alloted in fryer, pressure-fryer or vat-o-fat?, there's so many influences on that my mind's swimming~

Chicken Tenders Platter is 964 calories and 55g of fat which is 85%.

Chicken Parmesan is 1404 calories and 62g of fat which is 95% fat.

GROSS!!!

Is that calculator accurate?

It won't let me access the fries one. Thats the best I could get, it was flickering wildly so I could hardly catch all the info.

Thanks for getting that info.

Now I know why I got heartburn after eating the chicken parmesan. :ohmy: It should be illegal to have food with that many calories and fats.

What I need to do is create a little pocket sized booklet with the nutritional information for all the surrounding restaurants. I don't ever want to eat that much fat again.

Just to state the obvious, this is pub grub. Pub grub is heavy on fried foods, cheese, etc. It's what they do.

If you're concerned about eating healthful foods, you should pick different restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom