Need instructions for bandage on elbow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you mean a Band-Aid type bandage, gauze that you use tape on, or an Ace bandage? I think the gauze kind would be the hardest to do yourself. I would cut or fold the guaze to the right size. Then I would lay it on an x of tape, sticky size up. Then I would put tape around it, sticky side going the same direction as the x. I would lay it on the table, counter, etc., sticky side up, position the boo-boo over the guaze, and press the tape to my arm. I hope this makes sense--I'm sick so who knows what I am writing!

:)Barbara

Do you mean a Band-Aid type bandage, gauze that you use tape on, or an Ace bandage? I think the gauze kind would be the hardest to do yourself. I would cut or fold the guaze to the right size. Then I would lay it on an x of tape, sticky size up. Then I would put tape around it, sticky side going the same direction as the x. I would lay it on the table, counter, etc., sticky side up, position the boo-boo over the guaze, and press the tape to my arm. I hope this makes sense--I'm sick so who knows what I am writing!

:)Barbara

sounds like what i tried to do, but you would be surprised how hard it is to fasten with one hand. the tape folds over on its self or you get it to high or too low.

have tried band aids. unless they make one i can't find they are all to small.

didn't think of ace bandage but have one and am going to give it a try.

you may think this is a silly thread, but try to do it and then we will talk. lol lol

babe:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom