Need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m1i2k9e

Assistant Cook
Hello all,
I've been a member for a while but mainly just read the threads as I'm not a big poster. I would really appreciate everyone's help right now though. As part of my Senior Marketing Research class I have to conduct a full research including survey as to individuals coffee consumption behavior. I would really, really, appreciate it if anyone with time could take abou 5-10 minutes to fill my survey out. This would help me tremendously as any and all data is usefull. Thank you so much for taking the time in advance. Attached is the link to the survey. It goes through survey monkey and the results are emailed directly to me. Once again thank you so much!
<a href="Study on Perceptions of the Coffee Consumer Here to take survey</a>

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Done. You have problems with the Part III, #2 question. It needs multiple column choices, and a "Never" column.

:)

Thanks for those who have filled it out so far. GrillingFool thank you for the heads up, unfortunately I can no longer change it since I am receiving submissions. I could have sworn I include N/A for never. Thank you once more. I was able to make it allowable for you to choose more than one drink however!

I answered your survey, but I am sure I skewed it for you. The company I work for provides coffee and tea. The only soft drinks I purchase "out" are the ones I buy when I am doing mystery shops on fast food establishments.
And have never been in a coffee house in my life. I refuse to pay 6 bucks for a cup of coffee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom