Need your thoughts, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker,

Positive thinking is the key. Keep strong for your mother in law, and your family.

Thanks again, everyone! I have to say that this story ends up having a very happy ending (and pretty funny too, now that we know how it turns out!).

When DH's grandma called my FIL with an update on Friday we found out that grandma had just been a bit confused/couldn't hear well and that in fact the aunt didn't have advanced leukemia but advanced anemia! Quite a big difference! My FIL said that once he confirmed the real diagnosis he couldn't stop laughing for a long time. Poor Grandma! :LOL: The aunt is recovering nicely at home now.

But as always, I do appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers--I can always count on you all!

Pa,

wonderful news..I'm glad we can smile, Grandma, tried her best, I know about the confusion and not hearing well..We are learning to just smile and pretend.. and nana as the kids call her feels important and useful.
kadesma:)

I'm so happy for you and your family, PA!! It's great that it turned out to be an easier treatment than you thought!

And they say hearing aids are not necessary!

Personally I only hear in one ear so I can easily understand the confusion...now if DH would just stop trying to communicate with me when he's in the pantry!:rolleyes:

So glad for the good news!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom