Need your thoughts, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
We just got a call last night from my FIL telling us that my DH's aunt was diagnosed with acute leukemia. She'd been feeling sluggish for the last couple months, had called the doctor several weeks ago, and yesterday finally had her appointment. They sent her straight to the hospital--wouldn't let her go home, make calls 'till she got there, or anything. She's only 61.

Apparently acute leukemia, if left untreated, can kill in a matter of weeks but if caught on time--and that's the big question now--has a decent cure rate. So we could really use your thoughts and prayers for her right now. Thanks, friends!

Oh wow, PA, I pray that everything turns out okay for her.

I'll say a prayer for her. Let us know when you hear any updates.

Thanks, crewsk, texas, and GB! I hope she's getting the care she needs in time, too. I think that's what upsets me the most. She called for an appointment over 6 weeks ago and the doctor just saw her yesterday.

My dh's uncle (66) has gone thru this. Don't be surprised if there are several ups and downs. He is now in remission and doing well. They tell us - it can't be cured but it may be managed. Hoping for the best for your aunt.

PA,

many prayers for your aunt and your family. Wish I could do more..
kadesma

PA, your family is in my thoughts. I am glad she got diagnosed and now is under good care.

PA, prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way. Hope your Aunt gets all the best care.

:)PA,
Paul and I are heading out to the woods this afternoon.
I'll say a prayer or two when we get to the top of our mountain. I always feel like I'm closer to God while out in nature. I think he can hear me better. :)

PA Baker You have Barbara and My Prayers as well, I am sorry to hear this, Please keep Us informed !

Back
Top Bottom