Neighbor issues - help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wall?

Maybe that is what I need around my house? I described my life w/my neighbor many times. Having a wall would resolve many issues we have. For one she wouldn't be able to see me and I wouldn't see her. I don't know why people can't get alone anymore? I am not saying I am perfect. Always remember way back when we always could go to someone as if they were family. Wouldn't sleep overnight or nothing but we hoped they would have good day like we did.

Hope your gesture will make her think twice about what she is doing. Maybe if she had birds in her house she wouldn't worry about ones outside. Probably doesn't have lot going on in her life. Does she have computer? Maybe she would enjoy sharing her day w/us? Like Clinton said, you get more w/honey.

good luck Jkath. Daily aggravations aren't funny.

I was going to suggest tossing the crumbs into her yard daily, but this sounds like you handled it much better! Hope she stays friendly!

Good suggestions all. If your neighbor is senile or has Alzheimer's you may not be able to do anything about it--the fact that she was considerate one day and not the next may be a clue. My husband's great-aunt in her last days of Alzheimer's swore that the people across the street were torturing her poodles--if you listened to her she sounded pretty convincing but we knew better. Anyway of contacting her family or relatives?---if you're in my neighborhood in Houston that would be an emphatic "NO" but I don't know where you live. If she has a special time of the day to feed your "critters" you might want to have your sprinklers on at that time and see what happens--sounds cruel but you sound pretty frustrated and water has never harmed anyone--your new "guests" might thank you, even. Good luck-----we had neighbors of a different variety--out of control teens--went on for nearly 2 years until they finally grew up and met the real world. Now you don't hear a peep out of them.

Back
Top Bottom