New Englanders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Wow, is it suddenly hot and humid? Wholly cow it went from Spring to Summer today. I live in Maine and its horribly humid here. My sister is in CT and said it was high 90's today and humid. I broke out the AC in anticipation of higher temps and humidity tomorrow. :ohmy: :LOL: I hate humidity:mad: I can only imagine those of you in the Southern states:neutral:

It was hot here ( in Cleveland ) too. About 85 degrees, though it wasn't bad because the humidity was low. In the summer it gets 90 + degrees with humidity levels ranging anywhere from 90%-100% daily.

All I can say is thank goodness we now have central air !!!!!!

middie said:
It was hot here ( in Cleveland ) too. About 85 degrees, though it wasn't bad because the humidity was low. In the summer it gets 90 + degrees with humidity levels ranging anywhere from 90%-100% daily.

All I can say is thank goodness we now have central air !!!!!!

Central air would be great! We just hibernate in this one computer room when the humidity gets too high. 90-100 % humidity would kill me:ohmy: :LOL:

We have the same weather as middie (now and in the summer). I'm itching to turn the AC on and DH keeps saying it's not that bad. He's not the one who's had a hot, sweaty baby hanging on him all day!:rolleyes: I agree with him that it seems too early to turn the AC on, but I don't care!

We're breaking out the little baby wading pool for Sofie tomorrow. Wonder if I can squeeze in, too!:LOL:

Yes hot and humid and I am loving every second of it!!!

We just made some appointments to get estimates on central air. I can hold out till then I am sure.

We really enjoyed the beautiful day. Had a cookout with my daughter and her BF.

Will probably turn on the central AC Sunday. There's nothing like it. You get spoiled very quickly, especially when you go to bed at night and have no trouble getting to sleep in a nice cool bed.

Back
Top Bottom