New Fall Network Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Amsterdam and FBI made the DVR list for now. Lol Not bad.

Thanks to NBC making it easy to do, we were able to retrieve and watch the first episode of New Amsterdam. It's been a very long time since I've been so impressed with a new show. Bravo!!

Two of our favorite families were on TV tonight. First we visited with the Baxter family at 8:00 PM (so glad they moved back, even if it's a new neighborhood), then went over to spend time with the Reagan gang. All in all it was a fun and exciting family night.

Besides football, we/I watched "NCIS: LA" and "God Friended Me" tonight. It took a while with NCIS to find out whether or not any of the actors had full season contracts this year, or if everyone was on a one-episode plan. :ermm:

Himself was doing the stargazy thing again tonight, so he missed God Friended Me. Did anyone else watch it? I thought it was cheesy and so sappy that had I been able to boil the sap I would have had a bottle of syrup. Oddly enough, I liked it! :LOL: I don't know how long I'll feel that way, but it's different in a quirky way as long as you can't remember other series from the past. When Himself asked me what it was like, after I gave a Reader's Digest version of the show I said "it's like a mash-up of Early Edition, Touched by an Angel, and Joan of Arcadia". :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom