New Game: Guess the joke.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
hiya guys!

i saw a thread on another foodie site that the members just posted the punch lines to jokes. it was fun to try to remember or look up the joke.

so, i thought i'd start a new game where the poster enters the punchline, then someone has to guess the joke. if correct, they post a new punchline, and so on.

got it? ok, so here goes:

punchline: you have a drink named steve?

A grasshopper walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me a drink."

The bartender can't believe his eyes and says, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this, you're a talking grasshopper! Do you know we have a drink named after you?"

The grasshopper replies, "You have a drink named Steve?"

mine:
The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

Last edited:
The Z said:
A grasshopper walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me a drink."

The bartender can't believe his eyes and says, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this, you're a talking grasshopper! Do you know we have a drink named after you?"

The grasshopper replies, "You have a drink named Steve?"
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: this is gonna be funny!!

a pharmacist walks into his drug store and sees a man doubled over, leaning against a wall.

the pharmacist asks the store clerk why the man is there like that, and the clerk responds "well, he came in with a severe cough, but i couldn't find any cough medicine, so i gave him an entire bottle of laxatives."

"you idiot!", exclaimed the pharmacist. "you can't cure a cough with laxatives!"

the clerk replied "oh yeah? look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

lol, good one z.

ok, here's one: "thank the lord, i thought my hearing had gone."

buckytom said:
"thank the lord, i thought my hearing had gone."

[SIZE=-1]Is this the one?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]A drunk is driving with his parrot through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver, "where have you been?" "I've been to the pub," slurs the parrot and the drunk smiles. "Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few. "He did all right," the parrot says and the drunk smiles. "Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?" "Oh, thank heavens," sighs the parrot. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom