New game- Person above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pa Baker, who is always helpful and kind..And will soon be a top notch new mommy to a very beautiful baby.

kadesma:)

kads, whose 'what for dinner' posts make me perk up as soon as i see she posted cause i get a kick out of reading about her perpetually delicious-sounding meals.:)

Piccolina with her pretty new name and cute as a button avatar, is a pleasure to chat with.

kadesma

Kadesma lives in just about the prettiest state there is! (Ok, I am missing our daughter and grandkids, who also live in California! I think all the states have beautiful parts, but they don't have Nancy and the kids!)

:) Barbara

Barbara is fun loving....and a great person to be converse with! (oh...and I just remembered...she owes me an orange cake recipe).....hint hint....lol.

To my Beautiful wife Barbara, who Loves The Most High, Our Kids, EVERYONE on DS, OUR FRIENDS,OUR FAMILYS, Her Father, Her Students, Duncan, the CatS :angry:,and MOSTLY ME. MAY SHE BE BLESSED FOREVER AND EVER ! I LOVE HER :wub: :flowers: :winkiss: :brows: :kiss: :in_love: !

KAYLINDA said:
Barbara is fun loving....and a great person to be converse with! (oh...and I just remembered...she owes me an orange cake recipe).....hint hint....lol.

SORRY WE BOTH MUST OF BEEN POSTING AT THE SAME TIME !
To very good friends, Who We Love TRuly. James

KAYLINDA said:
KAYLINDA is a sweet person who is fun to talk to! Here's your recipe: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16085

It is called Lemon Jello Cake, but it is good made with orange Jello too.

:) Barbara

Wasabi, is much cuter than her avatar:LOL: And not as scary either!!!:LOL:

kadesma

Dove is a "husband" lover...and an "animal" lover. She has lots of friend here at DC! I admire her for "putting on her face" each morning in the hospital...which I read on one of her other posts.

Kaylinda, ALWAYS makes me laugh... And a lovely person as well.

Last edited:
KAYLINDA said:
Maidrite is colorful...likes to play tag...(wonder if he does that with Barbara too?)...and keeps us all smiling!
As a Matter of Fact YES I am Old not Dead :ohmy: ! :mrgreen:

Kaylinda a very Caring and Loving Person !

Back
Top Bottom