New game- Person above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking forward to that too Pdswife! I hope we cross paths, sometimes being 8 hours ahead of BC (and Washington state) makes it hard to catch someone online while you are home or awake...But I'm sure we'll do it! :flowers:

I just learned that Piccolina's name is Jessica! What does Piccolina stand for?

Cameron

Hi Grace & Cameron,

I like your curiousity:)...Piccolina is an Italian term of endearment that means "little one" or actually since it's in the female form of the word "little girl". It's a very sweet name that my husband calls me by.

cartwheelmac means that I like to cartwheel and Mac is just my first three letters turned around. Now that only applies to me. Grace would be more of bookwormmac! lol!

You are a great site helper Jessica!

Cameron

Awww, how cute (and cool :)) I like what your names mean too, guys. I'm always curious why people pic the user names that they do.

Cameron and Grace are both awesome! And very sweet people :flowers:
You are a great site helper Jessica!
(Many thanks guys!!!)

Jessica
Yippee I found her on line!
Time differences and all we caught up with each other.
It made my day better!

Psdwife was such a joy to talk to! We have certainly become fast freinds and I can't wait to chat with her again! :kiss:

(BTY 3 cheers for all the wonderful friendships that we create with the people we meet here on DC!!!)

DC is wonderful and so is Piccolina... now if we could only get her to move
back to this side of the world....

pds, thoughtful and generous. Willing to pick up a gift for me, even while on vacation. (Make sure his IQ is over 20 :LOL: )

Last edited:
I don't know mish..are you sure you want one that smart?? lol

Mish, everytime I've asked for a recipe she's come up with one!
Now that is a cool thing!!!

Cara has a great avatar that reminds me of one of our cats.

Cameron

And now the Cartwheel duo,
what can we say, only that they both are a joy and delight to have here at DC...
hugs guys :LOL:

kadesma

Cade is very lucky to have Kadesma as a grandma and I'm lucky to have her for my oneline buddy.

pdswife is a sweet lady who loves the games!

Cameron

P.S. Hey, I got a job at the Virtual Cafe! So stop on by!

Back
Top Bottom