New Medication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Right now I'm loving Web MD. They did an article on a study on Dark Chocolate. What it comes down to is, 1.4 ounces of dark chocolate a day, divided into two snacks, between breakfast and lunch, then lunch and dinner has been shown to reduce stress and boost metabolism.

Excuse me now, I HAVE to go take my medicine:ROFLMAO:

lol, love the medicine. think i will take, just in case.
I'm starting on day 5 of the new regimen. Everyone laughs at me at work when I tell them I'm taking my meds. So far, I am feeling some effect, less stressed and a bit more relaxed at work. Still going at the same hectic rate, but not getting worked up over it. And it tastes good, too!:ROFLMAO:

Wow that sounds great! Might have to start taking some meds myself! I need some stress reduction at work!

Wow that sounds great! Might have to start taking some meds myself! I need some stress reduction at work!

Heading for day 7 and it's working well for me. I complain about it every step of the way while grinning and eating chocolate. My co-workers are getting into the swing and several have decided to try it out. We take our meds together and are having fun with it. I just hope to continue spreading the joy.

I do not have a problem with limiting myself to the 0.7 ounce dose twice a day. I'm actually having trouble remembering it at times, simply because I've never been much of a sweets eater.:LOL:

Wow if its working for you then I am definately up for teying it! Am going food shopping tonight so am going to pick some medication and get started hehe!

I told one of my colleagues already and she is totally up for ntrying it with me! Like you we may have a problem with the dosage haha!

Wow if its working for you then I am definately up for teying it! Am going food shopping tonight so am going to pick some medication and get started hehe!

I told one of my colleagues already and she is totally up for ntrying it with me! Like you we may have a problem with the dosage haha!

Good Luck!:)

Back
Top Bottom