New pics of me and my food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you, middie.
BTW, guys, about those lamb chops: one is gorgonzola and the other is pesto.

luvs_food said:
thank you, middie.
BTW, guys, about those lamb chops: one is gorgonzola and the other is pesto.
luvs, you are a cutie:) you have beautiful dark hair like my youngest daughter..And your chops look wonderful..You should be so proud...Way to go:)
kadesma

Bucky, I knew you'd say that!
Luvs, you're lookin' great, sis! And those purple potatoes are gorgeous! Nicely done!

thanks for the comments!:) you guys are sweet.
kads, my hair has been getting darker since i hit my mid-20's. it's closer to light black now than to the brown shade it's always been. looks just like my Dad's hair now. my highlights didn't show up in that pic, but it was only a photo from my cell phone and not a regular camera image.
bucky, just plain 'ol :LOL: .

buckytom said:
wow!!!!!!! nice chops luvs!!!!!!!

(and the pics of the food ain't bad either) :)

had to send you a pm, lol. just couldn't say what i wanted to out here on the boards.:ROFLMAO:

Your very welcome luvs!!!
I havent' known you as long as some of the others, but, I know some of what you have gone through and I'm proud of you for how far you have come. Congratulations!!

thanks, sush.
are your plates target cheapies? (maybe they're wal-mart...)that's what mine are, and i like 'em better than my Parent's fine china.:LOL:

Last edited:
pdswife said:
Luvs, you have a pretty smile!:):)

you think? my teeth aren't showing in that picture. (i'm wearing the green tank top.) thanks, though!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom