New Plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
This is our dinner on the new red plates with the charger under of it.

img_1310930_0_01e95e07b658e602788381900121fcef.jpg

With love,
~Cat

Thank you! I do like these colorful ones. These give to the table of a light and of carefree ambience of the everyday living to revel in color of happiness, I think?

I wish for happiness to show in my food and my tables.

With love,
~Cat

Oh those are really pretty Cat !

If you are ever looking to add color without patterns, take a look at what they have here.

HomerLaughlin.com

We use these dishes everyday and we use all colors. Who said everything has to match !

Anyway .. they are very colorful and very sturdy dishes and they are made in the USA.

Thank you all! I shall be posting of the blue ones and all later.

I am up so late studying, I do not have time to post of this but I shall soon!

With love,
~Cat

This is the set of the blue ones. I found the flatware at a Goodwill store and the glass cups from there also.

img_1311608_0_abb3e0ca7ca10a011265b4c038348d17.jpg

And this is the red set.

img_1311608_1_9511b248e5d31845284ab6a5f158661d.jpg

I like this rustic pattern and I shall mix of these together for a bright and very colorful table.

With love,
~Cat

This is the set of the blue ones. I found the flatware at a Goodwill store and the glass cups from there also.

And this is the red set.

I like this rustic pattern and I shall mix of these together for a bright and very colorful table.

With love,
~Cat

Oooh, Cat! You have got some good taste, girlfriend! Love 'em!

Thank you both so very much! I bought these at Walmart. The glass cups and the flatware is from the Goodwill store.

The plates and the bowls are of melamine, a type of plastic, I think. All this is of very cheap.

I love nice and cheerful colors. I want to make my table to invite you to sit to. I am trying very hard to be a good cook. The food on the table must also invite you to sit to and be happy of a good meal.

With love,
~Cat

Both sets of plates are lovely. I love how colorful they are and by simply changing some of the solid color accessories you can completely change the look of your table.

Thank you very much, Shells! I am trying to be creative of this.

With love,
~Cat

Those are real nice, Cat. So you use both the red ones and the blue ones at the same time? Like one red, one blue, one red, one blue, etc.?

I don't know squat about what looks good or not. Maybe that's why guys like me have best friends like you to figure this out for us.

Carl

Those are real nice, Cat. So you use both the red ones and the blue ones at the same time? Like one red, one blue, one red, one blue, etc.?

I don't know squat about what looks good or not. Maybe that's why guys like me have best friends like you to figure this out for us.

Carl

But I do not know of decorating. I only saw of these and I like them. L and her Mamma did like of these! I like colors. And with the chargers and some plain red and blue mats on a white tablecloth look very nice.

With love,
~Cat

I took of the flatware back to the Goodwill and re-donated them. After looking of these upon the table, I desired of a plain design of flatware.

I found the new flatware at a store called Tuesday Morning. These are very much better. I shall show of a picture in a little while.

Did anyone think as I of this flatware?

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom