New sandals - I'm psyched!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
When sandal season began this year I realized that my favorite white sandals were nearing their end. Oh, crap! It took me forever to find them and I dreaded looking for new ones. I'm picky when it comes to my sandals.

At any rate, during the last 2 weeks I've bought 3 pair of sandals locally and returned all 3. Then the light bulb went on over my head...shop the Internet, dummy. Duh!

I surfed and surfed and found this place. I went through page after page of sandals, found a pair and ordered them. They arrived today and they are awesome.

They are like walking on air and will last a long time. They were $69 but ShoeBuy had them for $39, with free shipping, plus free return shipping if I didn't like them. No tax either. What a deal!!!! I should have checked the Internet first.

But, yeah, I'm a happy camper now and my tootsies are comfy.

awesome! i was so psyched when jake showed with a pair of Chef's shoes i wanted! new shoes 'er great!

Yep, babe. I wish it was that easy. I have a hard foot to fit, so I have to go on a "shoe quest" when my faves bite the dust.

i am horrified when my shoes bite the dust!!!!!!! my favorite clunky boot's threw in the towel on me. i continued to wear them until i fell a few times.:ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom