New Show--The Unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
The Unit started tonight. It was great!!! Did anyone else see it? I really loved it. It is about a special secret military unit. In tonight's show (the pilot) they were working to help hostages on an airplane. The thing is, if they accomplish their mission, they don't get credit. If they fail their mission, they go up for court martial. Another part of the story is the young wife of one of the new guys. She is having problems with his job and could cause real problems, not just for him but for the whole unit. I don't want to give anything in tonight's show away, since the west coast hasn't seen it yet, but believe me, this was a great show! It's not just a shoot-em-up show--it lets you get to know the people.

:) Barbara

I've seen clips, but don't know if I'll get the chance to watch, I'm an American Idol nut..DH got me tivo, but has not got everything hooked up yet, so I can't tape..Nuts:LOL:

kadesma:)

It's nothing like LOST, but yes, I think you will like it. :cool: Give it a try--if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it again!

My husband would like the show Barbara! He's a fan of INVASION on Wednesday evenings and I like THE BACHELOR but none are on this week. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up! I thought the previews looked interesting. We also watch "Over There" and it looks kinda like that. The Unit starts in 6 minutes here....

WHAT? No Invasion again this week?:angry:
(just checked TV Guide on line and it is on and is not a repeat ::whew:: "LOST" is a repeat, thouigh)

Last edited:
It's about 1/2 over Barb.. and you're right... it is good!!

Darn it, I don't need another good show to watch. : )

pdswife said:
Darn it, I don't need another good show to watch. : )
LOL When a new season starts, I find myself hoping that I won't like half the new shows! Like you said, I don't need another good show to watch!!

Thanks Barbara.. I never would have watched if you
hadn't told me about it.

Paul was at a meeting tonight but I have a feeling he's going to like it
next week.

We watched it and loved the show. It has a lot of potential story lines for the men and for the wives! I don't even have to get up to change the channel from NCIS!

Yep, it was a good one! Dennis Haybert {David Palmer on 24} is the lead. At least now we know that there was a good reason for killing him off of 24.

Back
Top Bottom