New TV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Anyone see the new tv show called Fringe? Last night got chance to see it and sure kept me interested. I know this is only tv program, but do you think some of these procedures could be real? Guess this goes to show you how vulnerable I am. Like the Simpsons too and know there is probably family almost similar to them. Just look at buckytom!

My intention was to watch the season premiere of "House", but I got dinner started late-so I ended up catching "Fringe" instead-it looks like a pretty good show-I'll watch it again-

smoke king

thanks, I plan on taping series. Hopefully, it won't get stopped like some other I like. I just wonder if I am the only one watching when they get stopped. At least, now I know you were interested.

I saw both House and Fringe.

I was disappointed in House actually. I thought it was a very boring episode.

Fringe was OK. It was much better than the episode last week, but still did not live up to all the hype IMO. I liked it enough that I will continue watching though.

I saw both House and Fringe.

I was disappointed in House actually. I thought it was a very boring episode.

Fringe was OK. It was much better than the episode last week, but still did not live up to all the hype IMO. I liked it enough that I will continue watching though.

I hope it keeps on improving, like 24. That series is supposed to return again with Kiefer Sutherland. I also like House but there are times where show doesn't seem like worth the time to watch it. Sometimes seems confusing to me about the way he acts.

Never know any thing for sure with series.

DH watched it this morning, he said I'd like it although its not really my thing (sci-fi type stuff).
I don't really think I will. I don't enjoy being disturbed, and I was disturbed by 10 am.
:(

Back
Top Bottom