New Update for Kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ummmmmmmmmm - we've been talking to her all day! lol Thanks anyway and we too are THRILLED she is back home and with us! Thanks Dave!

Yes, I've noticed her posts all day as well in the dinner thread. Such great news Kadesma! So glad to hear you are back home, but hey, cut back on the cooking!

geez, i musta missed something while i was away.

kads, not you!?! :(

there's plenty o' people that i could care less if they needed medical attention. but not you.

i hope you're feeling better soon, and i'm sure many of us share the sentiment that we wish we could come over and cook up a storm for you, so you could rest.

(and i was only kidding about it being plenty. it's not that many...:angel:)

geez, i musta missed something while i was away.

kads, not you!?! :(

there's plenty o' people that i could care less if they needed medical attention. but not you.

i hope you're feeling better soon, and i'm sure many of us share the sentiment that we wish we could come over and cook up a storm for you, so you could rest.

(and i was only kidding about it being plenty. it's not that many...:angel:)
I'm on the mend now BT, it's been a long hard battle, but I won and it much because of the love and prayers I got here at DC..And eating right now is okay but having some of you here to do a little for me, I'm sure would make it the sweetest that that there is...That is a lovely thought to sleep on.
Thanks my friend
kadesma:)

Oh thank goodness CJ is back home sweet home!!!:):):)
You really had us all worried to bits!! But take it easy for a while, and get some good rest and let your loving family pamper you for a change!!;)
Welcome home my dear friend, take good care of yourself and PLEASE don't ever do that again!!!

img_492889_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

I'm so happy you are back and on the mends. Take it day by day and baby yourself, get yourself well!!!!!! You were missed! And by the way, I am still praying for you!

I'm so glad you're doing better, CJ. I have had you on my mind and in my prayers.
Here's a hug and a chicken pot pie for your supper!

Attachments

• chicken pot pie.jpeg
    chicken pot pie.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 93
Kadesma!!!!.....so very, very happy to see that you are on the road to recovery!!! Bless you and keep your "get well genes" working!!!!....much love to you and your family....

Aww Kads. I'm glad you're better and home !!!!!!
Thanks Middie,
it's so nice to be home and on the mend. Life is s lot different, but, I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have this chance to mend and be with those I love and cherish.
kads

Kadesma!!!!.....so very, very happy to see that you are on the road to recovery!!! Bless you and keep your "get well genes" working!!!!....much love to you and your family....
Thank you so much ella, I will work hard to be as healthy and well as I can.All this love I've gotten here has just made recovery at home so much sweeter. Thanks to all.
kades:)

Sounds like you have been having some tough times. What happened? If you don't mine saying, if so thats ok. I hope you recover soon. Don't rush things, give yourself time to mend. Out thoughts & prayers go out to you

Kadesma, sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. :( That is what I get for not checking in for awhile. I hope that you are feeling better. Get well soon!!

Hugs, SC
I'm doing much better now SC..Had a scare, but thanks to all the prayers, family and loving friends here and at home, I am on my feet and fighting..
hugs back and don't stay away so long:)
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom