New Year's Eve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm headed downstairs to fold the last of the 2008 laundry. Seems like I have been working on getting it done all year! :LOL:
dh is working, so I'll watch old Simpsons episodes and eat the last of the kahlua mousse.

Tomorrow I'll be making so many tamales they will be coming out of my ears!

Playing games by the fire with the family ( and phone off the hook)

Attachments

• of=50,590,394-1.jpeg
    of=50,590,394-1.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 159
I'm headed downstairs to fold the last of the 2008 laundry. Seems like I have been working on getting it done all year! :LOL:
dh is working, so I'll watch old Simpsons episodes and eat the last of the kahlua mousse.

Tomorrow I'll be making so many tamales they will be coming out of my ears!

Geez, and here I thought I was the only one still doing laundry! I am way behind and at this point don't think I am getting caught up until 2009, LOL.

It's chilly here - about 25F with heavy winds - so I think I'm going to heat up some half-and-half for my outside kitties to help them to celebrate the new year.

I can rationalize that the warm dairy will help warm their tummies and the extra fat content will give them fuel on this cold night.

Well....they're my children. Buck said I was born to be a mommy. Perhaps he was right.

Happy New Year, everyone!

I just ate some cake...thinking about going to bed soon. Spent half my night with Miss Mayson and the other half with Mr Hubby. Doubt I'll be awake for the ball to drop!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom