New Year's Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
(psssssssst...Shannon - here's some white-out)

ohhhh thanks! I was searching 'roun here for something to swap for photoshop, and all I could find was black-eyed peas!!!

header.jpg

for you, Shannon - black eyed peas.

oh yeah, fair warning to all new year's hoping-to-eaters..... good luck finding any black-eyed peas recipes with these chart-hoggers! May as well toss any hope for snacks and buy a karaoke machine, cause you will find only lyrics and like 3 recipes!

to be a better person! simple a wording as it may seem, it means so much to this 'ol 20-something!:LOL:

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.

1. Read my bible more
2. Go to bed earlier (stop laughing!) [of course I'm writing this at 5:50 a.m., and I'm NOT up early! :stuart: :w00t: :w00t2: :brows: :dizzy: :online2lo :eek: ]
3. Continue to lose weight (even when I get off of the "can't afford to buy food diet")
4. Do my lesson planning more in advance
5. Be nicer to my sweetie, Honey Bunny. I mean Maidrite. I mean James!!!!
6. Spend a teensy bit less time on the computer and more time cleaning house
7. Think more about others than of myself
8. Get rich (hey, I have about as much chance of keeping this one as most of the others!)

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Hmmmmmm.

1. Read my bible more
2. Go to bed earlier (stop laughing!) [of course I'm writing this at 5:50 a.m., and I'm NOT up early! :stuart: :w00t: :w00t2: :brows: :dizzy: :online2lo :eek: ]
3. Continue to lose weight (even when I get off of the "can't afford to buy food diet")
4. Do my lesson planning more in advance
5. Be nicer to my sweetie, Honey Bunny. I mean Maidrite. I mean James!!!!
6. Spend a teensy bit less time on the computer and more time cleaning house
7. Think more about others than of myself
8. Get rich (hey, I have about as much chance of keeping this one as most of the others!)

then you will get rich because, how can you improve anymore with number 5 and 7??

my resolutions:

1. sell our two family house, and buy a bigger single family house with more bedrooms, and a fireplace, and a pool (big enough for dolphins :) )

2. gonna need to fill that new extra bedroom :angel: (and i don't mean with more dusty exercise equipment).

3. practice #2 a lot.

4. convince dw to go along with #'s 2 and 3

Happy New Year Bucky and may I wish you good luck on 2 and 3:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:-p

My New Year resolution is wait for the announcement of a new niece or nephew. Good luck with your resolutions, buck-o.:D

texasgirl said:
then you will get rich because, how can you improve anymore with number 5 and 7??
That's so sweet! However, I can definitely use some help with number 5 especially!

After a little too much holiday cheer last night, my resolution is to drink less alcohol and more water. The older I get, the worse a few drinks seems to make me feel! :ohmy:

I didn't do too bad. I made a 1 1/2 liter bottle of Tropical Fruit Arbor Mist last. And I don't have but a little twinge of a very dull headache this morning.
I won't drink too much with the meds. Don't want to kill over. :eek:)

Dampcharcoal said: "What Middie said. If I really had to make a resolution, I would concentrate my efforts on finding out where the h*** my socks go. Do washers and driers possess positive and negative gravitational forces that annhilate socks in some sort of wierd cosmic, antigravitational something-or-other? I'd really like to find my left Argyle-pattern sock."

I have a theory about this, Damp. I'm pretty sure that socks are reincarnated as keys that end up in drawers. I never find missing socks, but I always have tons of keys that I have no idea what they are to or where they came from.

What do you think?

Lee

Raven said:
I resolve not to make any resolutions!.... #@!%$!!! I can never keep that one. :mrgreen:

Happy New Year

~ Raven ~

I seem to be better at making resolutions throughout the year! Rather than bombarding myself with a bunch to have to keep up with all at once! They all may only last a week at a time, but at least I don't have 24 failures all in the same week! hahahahaha! And some of them stop, then I pick up on them again when I have the motivation!

Back
Top Bottom