New Year's Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Steel yourself, children. You knew it was coming, after all the lights, candy and wrapping paper....

Now, what are your plans for the coming year?

I'm not going to say right now. I will tell you next week, IF it works:)
Just pray for me to succeed at whatever it is! Don't mean to be rude or hush hush about it, but, if I fail, I don't want to feel bad and tell you guys that I failed.

Good luck with whatever it is!

My resolution is to pick up the guitar. I tried last year and only stuck with it for a couple of weeks before I got too busy and quit trying. I'm hoping to make more time for it this year. Also as always there's the lose weight and get in shape resolution that is constantly eluding me.

Same thing as every year. Be happy and make someone smile each day.

I'm sure that what ever Texasgirl has planned will turn out perfectly!

This coming year I would like to try and be a little less of a Virgo. I am so typical, always too harsh on myself, a perfectionist and I get highly upset when I can't attain that, a staunch introvert, too cynical and sarcastic--I am also an extremely realistic thinker but even when I am simply being realistic I tend to appear being just sarcastic... If I tone down on these traits, I think I can be a better person, especially for the sake of Cristiano!!

However there is also an aspect that I COULD be more of... "being tidy and keeping everything in order"... this is one typical virgo trait I am decidedly lacking!!:-p

Finish unpacking the boxes from our November move so I can have the cars in the garage!

PS - rootin' for ya, Texas!

I know just what you are saying..my son Kevin is a Virgo, The other a Leo and DH is a Scorpio...good thing I'm a Sagittarius.

My goal this year is to stay on my feet and not on the floor.:LOL:

Dove said:
I know just what you are saying..my son Kevin is a Virgo, The other a Leo and DH is a Scorpio...good thing I'm a Sagittarius.

My goal this year is to stay on my feet and not on the floor.:LOL:

I'm rooting for you on that one Marge!! Stay well!

I knew this was coming, way to go Mudbug:ROFLMAO:
Now that retirement is near, I'm planning on spending more time on DC.. I also want to start painting on some cloths for our new little girl who will be here the end of Jan. Make every moment with Cade, Carson and Ethan count...Try many more of the great recipes that you all post..READ more, love my family and just enjoy life...As Pds said, make someone smile. I know you sure will Pds :)
Texas, knowing you, you'll do what you plan and do it well..If you need a hand, I'm here...Anyone else needing a shoulder or a good laugh, I'll try to help..I'm great at pratt falls and wiping noses and B****
Happy New Year:)

kadesma

hmmmm, "resolutions"...... never heard of 'em? Doesn't that have something to do with images or pictures or something? :wacko:

shannon in KS said:
hmmmm, "resolutions"...... never heard of 'em? Doesn't that have something to do with images or pictures or something? :wacko:

New Years resolution must be at least 1200 x 900 pixels, Shannon....otherwise you need to blur out the flaws with the photoshop...
21.gif

middie said:
My resolution is to NOT make any resolutions

What Middie said. If I really had to make a resolution, I would concentrate my efforts on finding out where the h*** my socks go. Do washers and driers possess positive and negative gravitational forces that annhilate socks in some sort of wierd cosmic, antigravitational something-or-other? I'd really like to find my left Argyle-pattern sock. :mrgreen:

hahahahaahahhaha! Photoshop, eh? Sounds like a trusty weapon in the failed resolution arsenal...... "I don't recall writing any resolutions down" (smudge smudge erase) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom