New Years Resolutions.......have you thought of any yet?
I've been thinking about it alot lately. I want 2007 to be a turning point for me. I'm going to work hard to get into the best shape and health I possibly can....from the inside out.
1. Lose 11 pounds........went to have a work physical yesterday and discovered I'd gained 6 pounds since Thanksgiving.....no wonder I've been eating like crazy.
2. Join a fitness center and go a minimum of 5 days a week and get toned.
3. Increase my water intake.....anything is better than what I do now which is slim to none.
4. Eat healthy.......ok ok....I will treat myself at least once a week to something induldgent.
5. Work on regaining my appearance on the outside......I really haven't been taking care of myself like I used to.
NOTE: Getting a jump start today by getting my hair cut and highlighted.
Se non supporta il calore, vattene dalla cucina!