New Years Resolutions.......have you thought of any yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I've been thinking about it alot lately. I want 2007 to be a turning point for me. I'm going to work hard to get into the best shape and health I possibly can....from the inside out.

1. Lose 11 pounds........went to have a work physical yesterday and discovered I'd gained 6 pounds since Thanksgiving.....no wonder I've been eating like crazy.

2. Join a fitness center and go a minimum of 5 days a week and get toned.

3. Increase my water intake.....anything is better than what I do now which is slim to none.

4. Eat healthy.......ok ok....I will treat myself at least once a week to something induldgent.

5. Work on regaining my appearance on the outside......I really haven't been taking care of myself like I used to.
NOTE: Getting a jump start today by getting my hair cut and highlighted.

My resolution is to not make any resolutions since I always break them before the first week of the new year is over.

I'll make them on the 1st and in a alzheimers moment, forget them on the 2nd. :)

I kept my main ones for this year. I only lost 14 lbs and wanted to lose at least that much more, but I did go to the gym three days a week every week but vacation time and holidays. I think I will just try to work on those again.

Every year I make a lot of New Years Resolutions - some I stick with and some I don't.

If I make ten Yew Years Resolutions I am lucky if I stick to two.

Happy New Years to Everyone.

Back
Top Bottom