Newest DC Family Member...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mugsy27

Sous Chef
just adopted this 12 week old stray kitten. His name is Arnold (hes kinda pushy...so we named him after the governator).

I was shoked at how quickly he got along with his new - big sister!!

btw...this pix was taken with my cell phone..thats why the quality sux! :mad:

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 149
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 144
Awwww, how adorable!! Must be fate, not all dogs and cats get along like that! Congratulations, Mugsy!!

awwww, how sweet! And they definitely are getting along well! I have been wanting to get a pet, SOON, but am looking to buy a house, so I am holding off! Maybe a nice kitty will meander into my life in the near future! I am the worst about feeding the kitties around here, but I can't help it! Congrats on the new baby!

How adoreable! Those two look like a picture out of my Christmas wish list :) Congrats on the super cute new edition to your family!

Welcome with huge hugs and kisses, Arnold!! Adorable pics Mugsy, thanks for sharing with us they really made my day!!:) :heart:

How sweet, welcome to the family Arnold!! I love it when dogs & cats get along so well! My dad had a hunting dog once that adopted a stray kitten & she even tried to nurse her. She didn't like it if we tried to pet the kitten either.

Very cute pic. Most often dogs and cats get along. Well, until one has a bad experience with the other. We just adopted a lg 8 mo old lab/sheperd and he is an out door dog but so very friendly. Have 2 other dogs indoors and 2 cats indoors.All rescued pets.

Welcome to the family, Arnold! He's a real cutie, mugsy - thanks for introducing us to him.

Welcome Arnold.
Sit by the table and beg a lot. I'm sure you'll
get a few tasty scraps!!

Back
Top Bottom