Next FN Star???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I understand everyone has an opinion. I'm not saying everyone has to say only positive things. What I am saying is I am still not going to tolerate Food TV bashing to go on with a "mean" tone to it.

I understand everyone has an opinion. I'm not saying everyone has to say only positive things. What I am saying is I am still not going to tolerate Food TV bashing to go on with a "mean" tone to it.

sorry i hope you don't mean me :angel:
I'll be gooder I promise.

I liked Aaron from when I started watching the show, midway through the season.

I'm not crazy about the theme they chose for his show, tho. I hope it doesn't cause him to bomb. And I hope he gets a better time slot than Sunday morning at 8:30. I don't know anyone who watches tv at that time. :wacko:

I liked Aaron from when I started watching the show, midway through the season.

I'm not crazy about the theme they chose for his show, tho. I hope it doesn't cause him to bomb. And I hope he gets a better time slot than Sunday morning at 8:30. I don't know anyone who watches tv at that time. :wacko:
I do. I'm always up by 8 and the tv is the first thing on. Not sure where you got that time but his show is in the same slot Guy's show started in and he's actually taking Guy's Sunday slot, 1:30 p.m. It's a good time and has worked for Guy. I think he'll do fine.

I don't think I'm allowed to copy the description, but here's the link Big Daddy's House with Aaron McCargo, Jr. It appears he's going to be family friendly which is fine with me. I know I'll be watching.

OK, no more airing of negative comments on Food Network.
Got it.
Happy happy, where are my happy beads?

I actually did not get to see even one single episode this season. I saw part of one, and actually thought that Lisa was cute despite " the squinty eye ". I don't know what it was about her. Maybe the reason I liked her was because I only saw about 10 minues of the show. In all the truth, I do not really care. Where is the last's year champion? Is she gone? I have seen couple previws for her show, but never seen the show. This one will be gone just as fast. Guy is the only guy that got stock some how.

I hope this does not turn into a 'bashing' FN contestants thread.

Ok... nevermind... I see KE's post. Thanks KE!

I'm not saying everyone has to be "happy" nor do they have to post only positive comments...just no personal jabs and mean-spirited stuff. I still go back to what happened to the Food Network boards and stand by not allowing it over here. To take personal jabs at these people is IMHO uncalled for.

OK - back to your regularly scheduled programs.... ;)

Last edited:
YAY!!! He won!!!!
I didn't give someone the kiss of death for once!!!!!!

LOL....I missed it! Did Olive Oyl get upset? :punk:

olvoyl01.jpg

Could I bash them with positive tone to it, please? At least some of the shows, like maybe 75 % of them or so? I promise I will use only the good English words that I've finaly learned, after living here for nearly 19 years. :LOL: And i will add all kind of positive smilies to make sure that people understand that I am bashing them strictly positivly. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom